Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Feb 11 2010, 07:31 PM' post='10925']

Headlights or tail lights?

tails... That's how fukin stupid he is... I have white bulbs as turnsignals up front, no lic plate in the front, I didn't have my drivers lic present... and he gives me a ticket for this petty shit!!! Dumbass!!!

What did you do now?

Pulled over for tinted tails.... :lol2:

Sheesh....how many tickets is that now?

2... they're only fix it tickets luckily... as far as trafic sitation... Im Clean as a whisle!!! :lol2:

Dude that sucks major! If I had my LED tails in Cali, I'd lend them to ya so you could do a write-off, but they are in AZ right now :o Also, when are we going to get the install pictures of the Recessed Grills? :D And if you didn't like that idea, then do the reverse of what I said, black inners and color matched face, that would look really good as well! Also, hit up Craigslist for used tires for 18s, I've seen several, and it'd be cheaper for now until you can get another set :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

:lol2: Finally.... Back in the game!!! Went to AIT yesterday to get bumper #2 installed... calor matched perfectly with out having my car there for refrence....

Undergoing sugery...

1267313355.jpg

1267313171.jpg

1267313123.jpg

After the facelift...

1267313796.jpg

This time I snooped around AIT a whole lot than the first time... BOY was I like a kid in a candy store... they have tons of projects in their warehouse... RX7, GTR, Altima... one of the workers there has THE badest most SICKEST hatchbacks I have ever seen... I know... rice... :stacy: :stacy: :stacy: I wouldnt mind having that car and being called a ricer... it's TITS!!! I'll post pics of it and mods when my homo brother decides to send them to me... :woot:

In the mean time check out AIT's next project.... they're designing a custom made widebody kit for this customer.... The car is already BA.. no imagine what it will look like with the kit..

1267313572.jpg

1267313510.jpg

:woot: back to a good looking AIT kit!!!!

wow that Challenger looks good!

:woot: looking good again! :(

now get your new rims on! :nom_noms: :lol2:

Thanks fellas... and :woot: Joe... i just got to get them painted and the tires replaced first!

The Challenger IS AWSOME.... it has all kinds of thing already done to it and I guess the owner STILL isn't satisfied... :lol2::lol2: