Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus wondering. id mess around with it too, new ideas and stuff. you gonna fix it and sell it cheap?

jus wondering. id mess around with it too, new ideas and stuff. you gonna fix it and sell it cheap?

Im gonna check for shits and giggles how much they charge in TJ to fix it... I might have a fixed AIT bumper for sale when I come back... and if it doesn't sell... no biggie I can keep it as a spare...

I was asking about your grills :P but glad to know you got mine as well, I want pics of them :) And I got my refund back yesterday, so excited, can't wait till you get yours and get the 6 up and running again :angry:

I was asking about your grills :P but glad to know you got mine as well, I want pics of them :D And I got my refund back yesterday, so excited, can't wait till you get yours and get the 6 up and running again :woot:

Oh mine? I've HAD mine... :lol2:

Ghost.... Yeah it only in the center.. but the crack runs almost all the way down... Im sure its repairable though...

Ill take pics when I get home and email them to you... they're Identical to mine... Gloss Black... Im gettin my rebate today!!! :woot:

Petey still in TJ?

Nope... I came back Sunday... stopped in Westminster to pick up some GTP's I found on CL and then stopped by Dar's to pick up the tune from her. Which BTW I'm thinking about wether or not I want to put on... so if your intrested... IT WILL work for yours too!!! :welcome:

Yeah Im going with some GTP's, im gonna have them painted black between the spokes with the face staying polished...

BTW Tup.... you gots a PM. :lol2:

Nope... I came back Sunday... stopped in Westminster to pick up some GTP's I found on CL and then stopped by Dar's to pick up the tune from her. Which BTW I'm thinking about wether or not I want to put on... so if your intrested... IT WILL work for yours too!!! :lol2:

oh man...I want a tune. :lol2: too bad i only have a 2006 3.5L )

oh man...I want a tune. :willy_nilly: too bad i only have a 2006 3.5L )

You don't need a tune, we have the only engine with aftermarket support, so rebuild your top end and get a custom tune done ;)

And glad to see ya found some rims Pete, can't wait to see them when they are finished, maybe ya can help me hook up Mallory's rims, I'm trying to get them powder-coated black...

Here's the goodies I have just begging to be put on...

My black recessed grills.... I have to wait till I get my replacement AIT... soon I hope!!! (waiting on a shipment)

1265775188.jpg

The GTP's I picked up this weekend... need 2 tires and having them painted pretty soon....

1265774993.jpg

' date='Feb 10 2010, 09:06 AM' post='10333']

What color you painting the wheels?

Black just between the spokes.... the faces are staying polished.