Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeFP: They will fit, Dan, I got a G6 hood to fit in a G6 through the front door... They'll fit.

How the FRACK did you do that??? AIT or stock? I might have to do that with an AIT, oh and will I be able to have a passenger with me?

' date='Jan 22 2010, 12:52 AM' post='4388']

I like the kit on the G6. It's aggresive without trying too hard. A set of black wheels will look awesome, I love how you blacked out the headlights. And the tails are slick too!

:lol2: on the wheels and thanks!

:woot: Pete is awesome! He knows why :D And, nope, the rear seats in the 2005 Acura TL don't fold down, so looks like the wife is bringing the F150...

I R AWESOME :bacon:

Psshhh... What a jip Stupid Acura!

:agreed::lol2:

buttkick.gif

DEFF :agreed::badGT:

No offense, but Mark is dumber than a blond, and by that miracle, that's how we got the stocker into the car :o Trust me, common sense wouldn't have worked in this case :(

:lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

any updates on the incident? still wanna know. and are you gonna be getting those rims i PSd for you? jus curious.

No offense, but Mark is dumber than a blond, and by that miracle, that's how we got the stocker into the car :P Trust me, common sense wouldn't have worked in this case :lol2:

HEY! lol

Kinda true...

Here's an update...

The day you stopped bugging about the grills... they came in...LOL

Status on my ride... STILL waiting on my damn w2's to go and pick up my replacement bumper,buy my tune, and get my GTP's... all 3 items are on hold for me...

I gots my recessed grills aswell but obviously have to wait for the bumper...

:D:naughty::bacon::bacon::badGT::badGT::badGT::badGT::badGT::badGT:

I have a couple of options...

1. Get the bumper painted from AIT's shop (where the painted it the first time) and run the risk of it not matching perfectly (since they wont have my car there) for $300

or

2. buying the bumper full price and getting it done at my boys shop for $250 but he would match it up by painting the whole front end... bumper, fenders, and if he has to the hood... so for a total of $550.

Im leaning towards #1 cause I know that they do a pretty damn good job at what they do so the risk is minimal... that and I could use that extra 250 for something else...

so youre getting other G6 rims and not the 18s i PSd for you?

Im getting a sweet deal (maybe) on some GTP's...

Another update... I'm getting my bumper either friday of next week or monday of the following... :lol2: