Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesomesauce Pete!!! Now, keep her safe and protected at all costs :)

I know right... NO more parking on the street for my baby!!!

' date='Mar 4 2010, 05:11 AM' post='14503']

Love the new front bumper. Looks slick, now just get some black housing headlights again.

I'm working on that right now... :woot:

You also need to go to Wally World and pick up one of those cheap camera's, hit up Craigslist for a small TV with a VCR built into it, and set it up to record everyday where your car is at, that way, if something does happen, you have it on tape :( That's what I do when I am back in the states :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 sets of 05-06... 1 used to be Dan's the other Bammbamm's :D

I still need to paint the other part of the lights, but the grooves are a PITA o i gonna sand my best and shoot some adhesive promoter to avoid peeling... Oh BTW... I rattle canned... Mike over @ G6P rattlecanned and hasn't had a problem.... the paint came out pretty damn good.. it ran just a bit but im ok with it plus you won't be able to tell un less your face is right on them... LOL

NOICE!!!!!!!11

Thank you!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!! :D

Im only half way done.... or better yet half way finished! ;)

Yup... me no has a paint booth so I had to pimprovise!! pimp.gif

i hated when i had to paint outside. so many variables to look out for.

i hated when i had to paint outside. so many variables to look out for.

Trust me... I know what you mean... My douchecanoe bro inlaw was mowing the lawn and saw them hangin from a tree and didn't bother either telling me to move them or move them himself.... lucky for me they were already dry and I had to resand the runny areas and repaint.

oh close call. i made like a little storage/paint room in the garage. :D and how long will it take you till you have them on the car?

whats with the "visit g6p." ? lol

lol wut???

Here are some random shots... I've been wanting to post but didn't have time... :D

Red GTO A.K.A Red Missile (REDMISL... lic plate) I spotted on my way back home from AIT

1267313480.jpg

1267313423.jpg

A NOICE G8GT I spotted outside of the Police station where I got my tinted tails ticked signed off... in Turlock, Ca... when I met with Bammbam.

1267313758.jpg

and some crappy night shots with the iPhone...

1267410552.jpg

1267410588.jpg

1267410644.jpg

whats with the "visit g6p." ? lol

lol wut???

this?!?!?!

Yup... me no has a paint booth so I had to pimprovise!! pimp.gif

Hopefully next weekend... I only really have time to do things on the WE but this one was limited... so I couldn't finish... :D I started about a week ago doing lil by lil in the afternoons....