Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

i saw a comment over at G6P and i was like... :D;) i wish i could have seen that. one low and one high on. :D and :) for you know what. itll be a shocking surprise if i can get the done by then. and 1BAD got HIDs for lows and highs and dual exhaust.

thnx for the clarification. B)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Marks set up so NO glasspack yet.... Although it sounds good I want it a bit louder/rumbley-er so I hope the GP quenches my thirst!

I give you my word, it adds more rumble and tone.

Remember, both the glasspack and FM80 have about a 2 month break in period. My exhaust clips were done well after both pieces were broken in. Hell, there's 48,000 miles on my glasspack by itself! :welcomeFP:

I think it has been asked already but what glasspack did you go with. My dad is kicking me out so I think I will sell the GTR for like 500 and go with this setup bc it is the less pricey alternate and it does sound good.

I stopped at a local shop yesterday and the guy asked what glass pack but I didnt know. He said he would look around and call me.

Damn it... I forgot my wallet today.... I have a piece of paper in it with the PN for the exact Cherrybomb GP we need!!! I'll post it when I get home... It's the 18" with 2.25 IN/OUT....

On a sidenote... why is your dad kicking you out????

Sorry Ringo, just was explaining since Pete asked. But anyway Pete, it about time you got HIDs. They sure as hell made my car so much better at night.

Sorry Ringo, just was explaining since Pete asked. But anyway Pete, it about time you got HIDs. They sure as hell made my car so much better at night.

:welcomeFP: WAY better @ night!!!

Is there a darker yellow... if that makes sense? I saw a yellow that was almost as yellow as our smilies...

' date='Apr 20 2010, 12:34 PM' post='21617']

Then you'll have to go HID. I chose that simply because I didn't want to get another HID set.

OIC. Where did you get yours?

Hey do you want me to go threw this thread sometime and clean it up. there is so much :rofl: stuff in here some of it mine too. I just think it takes away from your car or even better yet and easier for me start a new one and i'll dump this one.

let me know.

Are you ok with that and agree?

I just dont think people will go threw all the pages to see what you have done.