Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have blue dont i? i have seen green and yellow, and pretty sure there is a red HID kit.

Yeah but blue is just a higher temp.... ie... mine are 6k yours are 10k or 12k right? I've seen green and yellow too, but red?

• 2 weeks later...

so how is the SSPedro doing these days?

Still divin for muffs... :bacon:

' date='May 4 2010, 04:27 PM' post='23512']

Ol' Petey hasn't been on as much as he used to as of late.

Maybe he's road tripping to visit me. :P

Oh I'm here... just too busy defendin my Championships.... I know I said I didn't like the arcade at first cause I get PO'd easy, but I'm officially addicted!!!! :D

he was also on quite a bit..um yesterday?...in chat.

he wants to steal my mod. :D

sure "BORROW".... :indian: jk. and what is this Sneaky Pete Mod i keep hearing about you know where?

sure "BORROW".... :lol2: jk. and what is this Sneaky Pete Mod i keep hearing about you know where?

The mod is in the name.... ;)

And it's still a maybe...

The mod is in the name.... :lol2:

And it's still a maybe...

well, i may have to see your car till the next meet.

• 6 months later...

Well it seems like it's been for ever and the modding bug bit me so I had some vynil left from a project I failed at (blacking out window chrome) so I decided to play with it a bit and made some GS stripes... The GTPs I threw on about a week ago. Lemme know what you think.

dd0fb558.jpg

54334070.jpg

from the shout box

Jedi3 -- yea I like em better when the back strip is a little thicker than the front one

1BADG6GT -- hang on...

1BADG6GT -- not too happy with the stripes so they are only temps till I get moar vinyl... I want thicker stripes.

Jedi3 -- pics???

I like the way you did them but overall I think the both need to be thicker. def keep the back stripe thicker than the front one.

Thanks. I'm glad you guys liked them... I was like F it... let's do this!!! :o

I love the GTPs!

Stripes look good! Might need to be a little thicker but look good!

Yeah my thoughts exactly... im keeping these on till I get more vinyl... I think they should be thicker and angled a bit more towards the front.

They look ok for now though.

' date='Nov 29 2010, 05:43 PM' post='42590']

I thought you were demodding the 6? O.o

I like the stripes, but have them the same thickness.

Not demodding... I want to get rid of the 6 completely, but then I change my mind... I love the damned thing! :lol2:

yea wat happened to the 5.0 i thought u got that

The 5.0 is still a possibility... it's just on the back burner for now... the guy still has it.