Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick ass Pete!!! Can't wait to see them!

I can't wait to put these badboys on!!!! :lol2:

you should add a thin color matched lip stripe.

I don't know... It'l prolly cost an extra 40 just to buy a pint of a diff color... maybe later on. :lol2:

the wheels homie...

Bamms... 800 plus shippig... mine 340

' date='Feb 10 2010, 10:41 PM' post='10493']

Damn, those GXP wheels look sick painted up like that.

Theyre GTP's GXP's are diff...

Pete, I think you should paint them like Bamms, but instead of the black, do color match to your car, and instead of the alloy color face, do black :lol2: That would be AWESOME!!!

Woah, black face with color matched red inside? That would be a trip!

Thanks for the suggestion Dan, but honestly I think it would look kinda like those rims on the McDonalds car... I was gonna get them like Bamms but colormatched but too much color sometimes doesnt look so good. Im have them painted for now until I save some money to get the whole thing powdercoated.

orale! VATOS LOCOS FOREVER MANE!!! lol.

so hurry up and buy the tires then! lol. if you were here, i could hook it up. $70 per tire for 18's and i think $65 per tire for 17's

DAYUM... that's cheap... I looked on tirereck, and the cheapest is 95 plus I still have to get them mounted and balanced... americas tire co. has the same ones for 115 or 120, but those are mounted and balanced... or I can go the cheapy rout and get them used for 40 a tire mounted and balanced.... :blink:

Oh plus they have to switch my TPMS... I hope they'll do it for free... :(

DAYUM... that's cheap... I looked on tirereck, and the cheapest is 95 plus I still have to get them mounted and balanced... americas tire co. has the same ones for 115 or 120, but those are mounted and balanced... or I can go the cheapy rout and get them used for 40 a tire mounted and balanced.... :blink:

Oh plus they have to switch my TPMS... I hope they'll do it for free... :(

i hate those tire pressure sensors. they always charge a butt and a half to switch them.

as for the tires, your best bet is probably used. i have my daily use Triangle brand tires that i got brand new for $66 a tire in 18's. They are actually pretty good tires. :)

once you get enough money, then go for some awesome tires like the kumho SPT's or something around that area or higher.

I think this is the route im taking... plus I'm gonna talk my sister into paying for my wheels to be painted since she owes me a bday present...LOL

I GOT PULLED OVER AGAIN.... Muthaphukinhatincops!!! I told the mofo that I had already been puled over for my lights... I corrected the problem and been pulled over since then, and haven't been harrast over the light since then... he was such a phukinprick... He was like yeah but the lights are dark and this can actually be a moving violation??? Luckily it's oly a fix it ticket!!! I'm still pissed though... I showed him my other ticket for the windows so he didn't get me for those... LOL

1265926549.jpg