Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1964 bonneville rebuild

On 11/6/2021 at 10:53 PM, Bonneville convertable64 said:

Looks great!

Del, ever been to the Turkey Trot @ Daytona?  Held on the infield, biggest swap meet I've ever been too.  Held around Thanksgiving. Sorry have no info for ya.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

49 minutes ago, Andy H said:

looking good,the way you are doing it is a good idea, more work but nicer end result, how about finding some used stainless wiper blades and just get some rubber refills?

thats exactly what i was looking for Andy!! i will need to watch some swap meets to find some! i hate the black, when the factory ones where stainless steel !!, but they will have to do for now!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Del, ever been to the Turkey Trot @ Daytona?  Held on the infield, biggest swap meet I've ever been too.  Held around Thanksgiving. Sorry have no info for ya.

I’ve  been told about it. I hope to go this year

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bonneville convertable64 said:

I’ve  been told about it. I hope to go this year

https://rove.me/to/florida/daytona-turkey-run

Here ya go!  If you can make it, take a wagon or cart to carry stuff.  Trust me, ya don't wanna try N carry stuff all day.  It's JUSTA to big of an event.

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1

I have what looks like original stainless wipers on one Bonnie but not the other. It looks like mine are 17”. I don’t see them on Ames. I did a search on ebay and found a used pair of 17”. I know I can install new rubber myself. I would suggest searching 17” trico stainless wipers. First 4 pics are of mine and last two are what I just ordered on ebay.

0ACAA061-AE1C-4969-B09B-4CA0E34508BA.jpeg

19E8FF3E-966B-427F-812C-D931C29690CD.jpeg

02F5607B-56CF-4E22-990C-57C30CED5A0C.jpeg

0D6B84B9-E87A-42EA-8C2B-3C8AA3E9FA60.jpeg

B9D4F323-4BF9-446C-90C0-B6222ECDE710.jpeg

E6D22140-A593-475A-A27A-BBF2AFD7E379.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonneville convertable64 said:

I bought this rubber on Amazon. You can see I slipped it in place on second groove and cut off the extra behind it.

5B060576-3901-48BB-A027-A9AD534422C8.jpeg

58C96731-0826-4468-AD7A-FAF6B20FEE78.jpeg

0F3DA6DF-6050-4AE6-BCF8-DDD005BAFED4.png

cheers Del, i have ordered the pg580L off ames and lets see what arrives

• Like 1

Winter swap meet season will be starting in a few weeks here in Michigan boys.

I suggest that both Kiwi and Fitzy put together their Christmas/New Year's shopping list. So if you want me to be on the lookout for those hard to find shiny bits, start a list and let me know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

Winter swap meet season will be starting in a few weeks here in Michigan boys.

I suggest that both Kiwi and Fitzy put together their Christmas/New Year's shopping list. So if you want me to be on the lookout for those hard to find shiny bits, start a list and let me know.

Thank you for the offer Frosty... will have a think about whats needed now, ..... i think all i need right now is some time!! :cheers:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

A lot of car clubs here will have metal plates and then hang them with chains just below the rear bumper. With lead sleds in particular, these is a very cool effect.

hmmmm, i might justA do that on the caddy !!!:cheers:

• Like 2