Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Avatar themes!

Featured Replies

I will do my engine as well, should have a few decent photos of that :3

  • Replies 518
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nevermind, still took me like 5 minutes thou. Didn't think it would be changed to be so perfectly placed where it should be lol

  • Try resizing the photo to about the size of an avatar. I had to do the same thing with mine. The new forum avatar setttings doesn't resize it for you

  • someone jus pick something and go with that. then next month someone else picks something and it continues like that, maybe..?

engine it is i got this one down my bay looks great right now with the covers and the intake

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nah....I am going to stick to first car. Mine was green and belonged to my grandmother. A poor man's Camaro.

  • Founders

Is it pictures of our Pontiacs or our car's engine :D

Dunno. Mongo just pawn in game of life.

I have a new one. How about a picture of you and your sweetheart. Or if you are a lonely sad-sack, then you and something you love haha

  • Author

That means I have to actually get a good pic with myself and Jess. :lol:

Somebody should take charge of this and "officially" pick one...

Here is a pic of my sweetheart......................

306px-Paume_de_main.jpeg

:lol:

  • Author

:foreveralone:

And official? Bitch please, I run this.

Alright, use a pic of your left han-

Wait, wut?

Photo0053.jpg

My wife driving my GTO, she doesn't like to drive it as she says the clutch is too stiff. :)

  • Author

I'm still trying to get Jess to learn how to drive a manual. :lol:

Here is a pic of my sweetheart......................

306px-Paume_de_main.jpeg

:lol:

I see you are dating Rosey Palm.

' timestamp='1332242841' post='68535']

I'm still trying to get Jess to learn how to drive a manual. :lol:

Cyndi's dad taught her how to drive in his truck that was a manual.

:)

' timestamp='1332242841' post='68535']

I'm still trying to get Jess to learn how to drive a manual. :lol:

Cyndi's dad taught her how to drive in his truck that was a manual.

:)

I dont think thats what he meant ;)

I dont think thats what he meant ;)

:lol:

  • Author

lol road head

Chris send her to SC and I'll teach her how to drive a stick for you. I'll make her practice till she gets it right. :lol2:

  • Author
7d58778c.jpg

There is no "official" for these. We throw ideas at a wall and see what sticks

:picard: oh man...and now you know why there are no females here. :lol: but it has been entertaining in here.

If the girls can't handle the innocent humor then they shouldn't be mixing it up with us haha. I bet valid has a huge selection of dude jokes haha

Only way to find out is if she pokes her head in here.....

Chances are she does, she isn't scared easily at big car meets and usually laughs with the nonsense a few of us are able to come up with.

Yea im sure we cant scare here lol

  • Author

Sadie is awesome. We both have the same wacko sense of humor. :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.