Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Avatar themes!

Featured Replies

the-big-lebowski_285865.jpg
  • Replies 518
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nevermind, still took me like 5 minutes thou. Didn't think it would be changed to be so perfectly placed where it should be lol

  • Try resizing the photo to about the size of an avatar. I had to do the same thing with mine. The new forum avatar setttings doesn't resize it for you

  • someone jus pick something and go with that. then next month someone else picks something and it continues like that, maybe..?

  • Founders
' timestamp='1352149689' post='76316']

Wait, no gifs? When did that start? I've had many gif avatars before.

Weird they should work... I'll check when I get home

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Done

Too easy for me.

Frosty has got to be the Snowman. Fred don't hurt nuthin' either!!!! :lol:

Too easy for me.

Frosty has got to be the Snowman. Fred don't hurt nuthin' either!!!! :lol:

Ol' Smokey's got them ears on and he's hot on your trail. He aint gonna rest 'til you're in jail. So you got to dodge 'im and you got to duck 'im, You got to keep that diesel truckin'!

  • Founders

Animated gifs are allowed. Try uploading it to the server

Animated gifs are allowed. Try uploading it to the server

Teach me

  • Founders

Teach me

Save the image to your computer

Go to edit your profile -> Change My Photo -> click Browse -> select image -> Done

Save the image to your computer

Go to edit your profile -> Change My Photo -> click Browse -> select image -> Done

Well. Didn't work. Still no giffy

Well. Didn't work. Still no giffy

!!!!!

  • Founders

!!!!!

Well quit breaking the internets then! :lol:

I'll look at it when I'm home...

Well quit breaking the internets then! :lol:

.

Now that is a classic line !!!! I gotta' remember that one!!! :bowdown:

  • Author

Just to be an ass, I'm gonna find a gif avy now. :lol:

Now that is a classic line !!!! I gotta' remember that one!!! :bowdown:

Of all the people to get technology to work.... Frosty you just keep surprising me

Why does that surprise you Havoc? I have been around computers for a little while now.

  • 4 weeks later...

xmas....

dfine2007xmas.jpg
medium_Solstice-Christmas.jpg
  • Author

I'm ahead of the curve.

' timestamp='1355399995' post='77318']

I'm ahead of the curve.

I saw yours and figured I'd make the post for you :P

I saw yours and figured I'd make the post for you :P

Teamwork!

  • 2 weeks later...

New years. short one but why not!

  • 1 month later...

Car you can't get out of your head?

1959_Cadillac.jpg1959-Cadillac-Sedan-de-Vill.jpg1959-cadillac.jpg

  • 1 month later...

College basketball team!


  • Founders

College basketball team!

I agree. The unheard of university I am attending for graduate school made the tourney! Uber surprised!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.