Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

So... do we still do avatar themes here?

...don't make me post ponies again and get us off in a tangent! LOL

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sigh....let the ponies theme die folks. Move on....Care Bears, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rainbow Bright, and Tella Tubies are all off my personal list as well.

I could make a longer list but I don't want to sound liking I am complaining. I have a reputation to keep.

How about your most useless superhero ? Has to be a legitmate (meaning something actually published by DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, Archie, etc.) comic book superhero.

Chris send her to SC and I'll teach her how to drive a stick for you. I'll make her practice till she gets it right. :lol2:

I could teach her how to drive stick better than you could. Take that as you will. :lol:

Only way to find out is if she pokes her head in here.....

Chances are she does, she isn't scared easily at big car meets and usually laughs with the nonsense a few of us are able to come up with.

My dirty mind and sense of humor is probably worse than all of you put together. I never know any jokes, but I'm good at turning anything into a sexual reference. I do have a man-brain after all!

' timestamp='1332353674' post='68683']

Sadie is awesome. We both have the same wacko sense of humor. :lol:

Hey, thanks! Chris is awesome too!

As for an actual avatar theme? I'm still a fan of my current one because it continuously causes me to lol. However, I think a random shot of a useless household object would be good. EVERYONE, FIND YOUR JUNK DRAWER AND TAKE A PICTURE OF SOMETHING IN IT, PRONTO.

• 4 months later...

So... do we still do avatar themes?

I kinda miss those.

• Founders
So... do we still do avatar themes?

I kinda miss those.

Haven't in a little while but we can start again! Got any ideas?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...