Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Avatar themes!

Featured Replies

Done! Most people have not heard of good ol' Whattsamatta U !


  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 518
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nevermind, still took me like 5 minutes thou. Didn't think it would be changed to be so perfectly placed where it should be lol

  • Try resizing the photo to about the size of an avatar. I had to do the same thing with mine. The new forum avatar setttings doesn't resize it for you

  • someone jus pick something and go with that. then next month someone else picks something and it continues like that, maybe..?

NFL teams. GO!!!



537002_515133231894973_114171414_n.jpg


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Founders

NFL teams. GO!!!

537002_515133231894973_114171414_n.jpg

As a Giants fan, I find this pretty funny :lol:

Done!


As a Giants fan, I find this pretty funny :lol:

I spit out my drink when I first saw this one. It is too funny

Done!

...Just renoticed your member status. lol I can't even remember how that went down

Neither do I, I'm too lazy to change it. Besides I feel special in pink

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

  • Founders

Neither do I, I'm too lazy to change it. Besides I feel special in pink

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

I'm betting it was Joe....

  • 8 months later...

Rims! Go!


looks like youre all alone on this one.


looks like youre all alone on this one.

Yeah... I have been the only one bringing this thread back up for awhile now lol

not alone anymore.


done


done

Those the BBS's on the 3?

hmm...maybe the 3 musketeers next? :lol:
  • Author

I like my fox, tho...


Those the BBS's on the 3?

lol yeah, not my actual car tho, just the same rims

  • Founders

I don't have interesting wheels :( but I like my stock wheels on both my cars :)


you have those SS rims dont you? or chop them both together.
  • Founders

you have those SS rims dont you? or chop them both together.

Yeah, I have the RS 20" wheels on the SS. Chrome'd stockers on the 6.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.