Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sexy new wheels!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Apr 6 2010, 10:27 AM' post='20048']

I really gotta see this in person. You going to the 631 meet on Friday?

I just noticed the tire size too, 275's fill out the wheelwell great.

Yeah, I'll be there Friday. I just wish I could lower it to kill the fender gap, but it already bottoms out as it is...

Looks great! Maybe its just the reflection but they're silver right? not bronze-ish? lol

They are powdercoated black with a machined aluminum face.

' date='Apr 6 2010, 11:38 PM' post='20153']

That's because they are C6 ZO6 replicas. B)

yea they definitely are since Corvettes have bigger rims in the back than the front and that would not work on his car. No matter thou its still sexy as hell!

Yep.

When it comes to F-bodies, 17" wheels are perfect. Staggered wheels don't look right most of the time, and only a few Firebirds and T/A's can pull off 18"s.

• 5 weeks later...

I think they look better on your RS than they do on a Corvette.

I'm actually not a big fan on Vette wheels on an Fbody, but those just look like they were made for your car. Excellent choice. You might have singlehandedly changed my view on vette wheels on an Fbody. haha