Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Are you crazy? I'm not going to drink it ... no sane man would drink that stuff. I want to see if it's a better paint stripper than brake fluid.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2016 at 9:02 AM, Professur said:

I think I bruised my brain reading that.

Now, your gonna have to find that dang ole yeller brick road and find the wizard again to get a new one lol !!

23 hours ago, Frosty said:

Real genuine redneck gibberish! That's Merica for all y'all!

No GE, I ain't opened her yet! Still trying to figure out if it's better in my gas tank or use it on notallthere as a topical hair remover will I wear a full Haz Mat suit!

Well, I'd open it and drink it and let Notallthere have some cause it'll burn that hair off from the inside out. 

Well, had an interesting day. I was goofing around in the garage after repairing paint on a friends fender. I saw a lil mouser come in the garage and I cornered the beast. Then I was thinking should I put out my 18000 volt mouse eliminator to catch him, or just standard mouse trap. Then I had a brain zapp. I pulled out the wet vac, cranked that puppy up and sucked his arse in it. So, now as you realize he's running around all dazed and confused as to what just taken place. Then I noticed something over there in the corner that hadn't been used in a while and collecting dust. Yup you got it !! It's the ole tator cannon!!  So, I pulled it out and starting mounting it. I charged the cannon then installed packing and in goes the mouser. Well, I fired it off and launched that sucker out comes the mouser over the house over the trees and into the talons of a hawk that was just skerd by the sound for an easy caught lunch. My fun was done for the day. It was funny as to how it all worked out. Heck I can't think up crazy stuff like this !!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this is actual news not crazy talk but, some may thank so. I was in a photo shoot for Mopar Magazine !! Okay, let me correct this. My Challenger will be in Mopar Magazine. So ya'll get lucky and don't get to see my ugly mug and ruin everyones day by being sick. This was done at Mopars at the Rock this past weekend. Woo Hoo!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I've been a bit busy the last month. I raced in the FM3 cars and cones event which went from charlotte, nc, to outside Knoxville, tn to Bowling green, KY at corvette track, then to louisville and lewisville, ky then to jasper, in. It was fun and had a blast until I had an electrical glitch that killed my program in the cars ecm. So, Holley helped me out getting that straightened out. But, it was a blast and I'm gonna do the same event next year.

Well, since then the engine, tranny, and K member have been yanked out of the car along with the supercharger. Just to throw another one is that's just a bit bigger on cuin and hp and torque along with changing out the supercharger. Along with that I've been busy building and making body mods for the car. All of this is in prep for the july 30-31 running again at charlotte for the ultimate street car challenge which will be shown on mavtv.

I was asked yesterday by the King why my nose on the car was off and he asked if I had hit another deer lol !! I had to tell him not lately just those 3 so far lol !!

And it's survived? Damn ... colour me impressed. Have you called the supplier and told them what it's been through? You could be their posterboy.

I could just see the information that he would have to send.

Ya so my intercooler was installed over in TN by has beens hotrods.

On 6/22/2016 at 8:46 AM, Professur said:

That's not Stacey's intercooler.

23 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Pro actually it is the intercooler that he installed that I had to come back and install it properly.

You can tell GE fixed it, there aren't any zip ties and duct tape from when Stacey used!!!

23 hours ago, Professur said:

And it's survived? Damn ... colour me impressed. Have you called the supplier and told them what it's been through? You could be their posterboy.

He can - just not his O2 sensor supplier.

22 hours ago, notallthere said:

I could just see the information that he would have to send.

Ya so my intercooler was installed over in TN by has beens hotrods.

Yeah, I can see the copy now....this intercooler survived 3 deer, 4 squirrels, 2 skunks, 6 possiums, and a Stacey David GEARZ TV installation ! If we can survive that, we can survive anything.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was flipping thru the December 2016 issue of Mopar Action magazine and I stumbled across a single photo of GE's Challenger. No full blown article though. I bought the magazine. I will try to scan it later if I have time.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2