Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm just gonna throw out the single dumbest diagnostic question in the book .. just because it's so obvious it might be too obvious. When's the last time the fuel filter was changed?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, well it appears that I skerd the demons and gremlins away for now until something else poops up!!  The new racing fuel pump solved the issue and the power is totally back.

Let me put it this way about the power. After we put it back on the dyno after changing out the pump it was hitting hard and put some killer numbers and while we were at it

we kind of tweaked the car a bit more. So, after the dyno run I hopped in the car and in the big parking lot at my friends garage. I hit it and hit it hard !! Well, it hit so hard

that it popped my back big time. Well, as I got home and feeling good about everything I found it hard to get out of the car for some reason!! From the back popping take off

it actually threw my back out in the process and walking crooked don't feel good for some reason. So, after a week of finally walking better and back not hurting. I had to get

used to the car again and being gentle on hitting the wild pedal hard again. Granted it only left about 40ft of rubber on the ground before hitting 2nd gear but, dang it hit hard

before I lifted. Note to self "your getting too dang old for this carp anymore" lol !!  Nah!! if ya can't nail it every once and a while ya ain't having fun!!

Pro - The only fuel filter is in the tank with fuel pump. However, I did install a digital fuel pressure gauge inside the car and one under the hood and installed an external fuel filter.

And yeah I had checked the fuel pressure before hand but, that was while idling and not running down the road.

Justa and Ringo - yeah any progress that can be made works and a exorcism helps at times. Maybe all the dead animals have started haunting the car lol !! Lets hope not !! 

I get it you need a substitute driver while you are in recovery.  I get it.  I can take one for the team and drive for you.   I know it will be a sacrifice but I would be willing to make it. 

I get it you need a substitute driver while you are in recovery.  I get it.  I can take one for the team and drive for you.   I know it will be a sacrifice but I would be willing to make it. 

anyone else getting a bad feeling? jk :P

Only if you take Pro on a ride with you. Ya'll both can have an exciting drive together !! But, ya gotta let Frosty film it cause this would make for a killer video!!

I've heard of cars accelerating hard enough to get  passenger whiplash ... but this takes it to a whole new level.

Yeah, it does take it to another level. Actually this car has made my back sore many of times getting on it but, dang my back still hurts from that take off.

well if the car can do that to your back, maybe it can fix it too? no more chiropractor.

The chiropractor asked me what did I do this time to knock my back out. I told him and I got silence!!

:lol: Go get the Chally blessed

Yes, this has to be done.

Okay Frosty in the passenger seat filming Pro in the back with no seat belt.  Perfect day.

Besides .. he's already threated to duct tape me into the passenger seat of one of his land speed record attempts. What more can he threaten me with?

Note to self ... never challenge GE. He can always find a way to make it worse

Okay Frosty in the passenger seat filming Pro in the back with no seat belt.  Perfect day.

As to Pro sitting in the rear well, he just may have way too much fun as you see in image #1.  He has a lot to hang on to and brace himself with. But, there is a lot of anchor points to tie him too!  Also, he would have access to the stump water stash in which could cause another issue being that we would have juiced up a half crazed canukistanie who already has a bad memory of a ride in nashvegas with goofballs in the car and he may have flash backs :blink: Now, you add yet another half crazed canukistanie driving and a half crazed guy from the motor city filming. Oh the horror it would be watching this unfold. Hey but, on the other hand it would make for a killer documentary. I could mount my cameras all over the car inside and out. This could make a funny video for all to see!! Oh the horror  :rofl:

Note to self ... never challenge GE. He can always find a way to make it worse

Did that make it worse Pro ?? :rofl:

The other images just makes it worse!!

post-2378-0-55895500-1446349057_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-55871100-1446349290.jpg

post-2378-0-38724100-1446349317.jpg

post-2378-0-83623100-1446349336_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-55841100-1446349355.jpg

post-2378-0-04662200-1446349363_thumb.jp

Anchor.........Hell no.  Wipe it down with leather cleaner and put Pro in a pair of jogging pants.  The challenge would be to sit still.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, notallthere said:

Anchor.........Hell no.  Wipe it down with leather cleaner and put Pro in a pair of jogging pants.  The challenge would be to sit still.

OH OH!! good idea especially if they are polyester jogging pants. Hey we'll spray some silicone spray on the pants to make them slide better lmao!! Oh I forgot to mention

that I took the rear seats out. He could fly from the trunk to the back seat area woo hoo!! Wild ride time :D

13 hours ago, Professur said:

Have I mentioned that I'd rather perform a vasectomy on myself with a plastic spoon than embark on this?

Okay Pro so, you want to have some plastic spoons for the ride eh?? We can make this happen :D We'll duct tape the spoons to your hands. At least it isn't the bus ride where you would have alot of room to flail about with those spoons:rofl:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap have I been out of touch !!!!

Okay, so GE we need to rig a device to strap Pro in place in the back seat that will cut thru the jogging pants and perform the vasectomy he said he wants with a plastic spoon. I say we we accommodate him. We will need one Go Pro camera (perhaps two for that). Pro will provide the soundtrack over the roar of the engine and stereo.

notallthere will use his mad stunt driving skills to keep the spoon moving back and forth. We will need at least one Go Pro camera on him to watch his evil facial expressions every time he hears Pro's screams of pain and complaints that his parents weren't married.

I will need a pee bottle because I will be laughing so damn hard, I don't want to have to change my pants once the EMTs arrive to take Pro away after our little joy ride is over.

What do you have to keep the blood from staining the back seat?

BTW - how was the Sanders bumpy cake and chocolate? Tell your wife they now have Sanders bumpy cake flavored ice cream up here. I just saw it today at the grocery store for the first time.

On November 15, 2015 at 10:01:03 PM, Professur said:

With friends like you guys, who needs enemas

What are fiends for?

We just want to give you a ride we will never forget!

:rofl: Frosty you crack me up :rofl:  

By the way I have got plenty of gopro cameras to capture all the excitement !!  On the pee bottle well, I guess you and notallthere will have to install a catheter  on each other and I'll put a hole in the floor for the tube to exit !! Heck we'll even let notallthere install one for Pro:D Oh, and on the rear seat thingie. They have been removed so, it will actually be a hard ride for poor Pro. But, I could install a kids seat which should work fine since he is vertically challenged :rofl: Sorry, Pro I couldn't resist!!

Pro - your scaring me about that girl ride story :huh: Are ya sure it wasn't Notallthere dressed up in drag??:blink:

Pro - Just to let you know we do take care of our good friends and to make sure they have the best enjoyable ride possible. And to make things better Frosty will be dressed up as a flight attendant and giving you the whole thing about the exists, floatation devices, oxygen mask deployments, and crash landing demo's. Which you should find very entertaining. Oh, and I'm sure that it will be a smoking flight :D Oh, and not to forget Frosty will be handing out nuts:rofl:

Ringo - Are you sure that you aren't willing to take a ride in all of this excitement !! 

• Like 1

I just got a flash of Frosty crossed with the hallucination of Gru dressed as the stewardess from Despicable me 2. There's a mental image I didn't need this close to bedtime.

• Like 1