Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2006 G6

Video is crap right now, I may have to wait till later with a better camera, an actual cam with video.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really good bro, reminds me of my 6 back when I just had the rims and tint :rofl:

Thanks dan. Super weather here today. Cloudy most the day, but cleared up and just about the nicest day all year.

• Founders

In one of those pics, I looked at it really fast and thought your back passenger window was broken, I was like oh NOES!!! but then realized I'm still half asleep and its just a glare :rofl:

Looks great though!!! Those rims are awesome!

Like I said in the shoutbox before, find a way to get that bland plastic rear valence out of the way so you could use a Flowmaster 80 or Magnaflow crossflow muffler in there.

' date='Feb 21 2010, 10:38 PM' post='12838']

Like I said in the shoutbox before, find a way to get that bland plastic rear valence out of the way so you could use a Flowmaster 80 or Magnaflow crossflow muffler in there.

You could take a skill saw to it, then sand it down, make your own spot, not too hard at all really :bacon:

You could take a skill saw to it, then sand it down, make your own spot, not too hard at all really :D

That's been the way I was thinking. I think I can just make a template, by using a piece of sheet metal behind the current exhaust opening and then create another with a simple outline...

Been considering that for some time now.....

Nice man! :lol2:

I redid the code and added the youtube coding so we can see it on the forum. :badGT:

take a look at my informationn here for LED wiring up to the theater/security lighting

Thanks Jedi for making the change so quickly.

I took apart the led controls and wired them up directly, all together, and they work with the theater lighting, security system, and when you turn the car off, they work just as the dome light does. THEY DONT COME ON WHEN I TURN ON THE DOME LIGHT FROM THE SWITCH.

Here is the picture I got from a fellow G6'er that showed me where to plug into to get them to work. I know others will have followup on this.....the doors are a negative activation, so you still have a hot wire(red) and plug the negative wire up as shown.

LED%20wiring.jpg

Oddly enough it was Ass Backwards when I went to plugging the LED wires to the + & - lines. The Black wire from the LED's, normally the Negative (-) I had to connect to the fuse HOT/Positive(+) line. I had three lights inside the LED strip, so the red line was for the red lights...I hooked that to the switch line and presto, they all worked great!

That's been the way I was thinking. I think I can just make a template, by using a piece of sheet metal behind the current exhaust opening and then create another with a simple outline...

Been considering that for some time now.....

Well ya should try it! :willy_nilly: And yeah, wiring is a PITA, and the factory car is so wired up, I got tired of it and installed a secondary fuse box for everything that didn't come standard with the car :lol2:

Hey everyone I wanted to send a Thank You to Mark Peterson II for help with locating a company to purchase New Performance Rotors and Brake Pads. I had been looking for some time for new performance rotors and remembered, hey Mark has cross drilled rotors, I'm gonna find out where he got his and get me some.

Sure enough, http://www.cquence.net had what I was looking for. I ordered them today, Front only, at this time.

Here's the Link and it will take you to 6 different styles, I went with the Ultimate Cross style, at their recommendation......the price for each are the same.....they make them when they are ordered.

Total for Rotors, Pads, and Shipping was $191.

Thanks Dan....Hope you're doing well abroad! It rained most of the morning time and some in the afternoon yesterday.....today it was all sunshine and clean cars all over the place.

went for a nice drive today. nice and easy cruise day! I did the speed limit on every street and the freeway, too! VERY HARD TO DO!!!!! Had a Mom and Daughter in Roseville, they were in a Mazda 3....MILF and HAWT Daughter both were very into the car. They pulled up next to me and Mom rolled the window down and asked what kinda car I was driving......she replied "Wow, that's a sexy car!!!!!!! Inside I was like :willy_nilly: :schenko: :huh: , but I said thank you and enjoyed the rest of my drive.

Hope everyone else had as nice of a day as I did.

<----------------you guys see that cool looking "Supporting Member" thing for us all who have donated funds????? It's that something!