Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2006 G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works great. The engine really does ROAR. When I'm rolling at 60 and I WOT, it gives me that "Shut Up and Hold On" feeling, but that could be the intake, engine, and exhaust working together, too? It sounds great though.

nice. cant wait for the rims. did the grounding kit come with instructions? or the grounding points?

The instructions are on their site.... :P

It came with instructions for a 3.9, but I improvised for my 3.5

The difficult part of the grounding kit was really 2 contacts.

Step #5: Wire #1- rad support-to- driver side front cylinder head - Just cause it was a pretty tight/cramped area

Step #6: Wire# 1 from transmission goes to ignition coil plate.

Located at rear of intake manifold on driver side. If you look at step 7, you'll understand step 6.

Here's the PDF Link

http://racinglineperformance.com/shop/pc/p...und_Install.pdf

Got them in right before I went to the dentist.....All clean now, and I gave the hygenist my phone number, she couldn't stop laughing and I was flirting, so I had to give it to her!

Got back to the shop at 4:30, used the forklift and did two at time.....Just got home, it's dark out, but here are pictures.

2010-02-16%2019.24.35.jpg

2010-02-16%2019.24.44.jpg

2010-02-16%2019.24.58.jpg

2010-02-16%2019.25.14.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality guys, I had a couple buddies to visit, by the time I got home, it was too dark.

Tomorrow, more pictures from the warehouse. Thanks yall

those wheels are sick!!!

Tire choice wasn't difficult, they came with the wheels.

:welcomeFP:

idk wether to keep my tires the same size as the stock GTPs... 225/50/18 or go with 245/45/18 like some have....

those wheels are sick!!!

:welcomeFP:

idk wether to keep my tires the same size as the stock GTPs... 225/50/18 or go with 245/45/18 like some have....

I think you'll be satisfied with the 245/45. I'm going with 235/45's when I get the tires replaced.

Thanks for the feedback, Fellas.....but where are the ladies? I can't wait to get the car into the warehouse, this morning, and get some quality pictures for you all to enjoy.

I think you'll be satisfied with the 245/45. I'm going with 235/45's when I get the tires replaced.

Thanks for the feedback, Fellas.....but where are the ladies? I can't wait to get the car into the warehouse, this morning, and get some quality pictures for you all to enjoy.

They need as much beauty sleep as they can get... :lol2:

I can't wait for daytime pics either!!! :welcomeFP:

Edit: relocated all pictures to first post......leaving a date with each new addition, it makes for easier reference.

They need as much beauty sleep as they can get... :lol2:

I can't wait for daytime pics either!!! :welcomeFP:

yes we doo =]

you need tint now and then the car will look stellar (haha i have never ever used that word =p) good work bud.

It ain't all that with the revving, it sounds like there is a cough in the line........Once I get it over to the muffler shop, I'm getting new pipe installed. 2.5", from the Cat, to the High Flow Resonator, out to the muffler, through to the tip.....I think this will really improve the sound.........I'm crossing my fingers for a better sound, if it doesn't work, I may delete the high flow resonator.

Looks great!!!!!

I think some tint would look great and pull the black and gold theme together real nice. (windows and tails)