Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2006 G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo wow man Im sorry! :(:(:(

glad you and everyones ok but what a dink move. I see people do stuff like that on the highway flying all the time. :lol2:

• Founders

Ouch Bam! Sorry to see this! Glad everybody is ok but damn!

Least now you can upgrade to MPD hood or AIT plus other upgrades.

That's a good $3-5k in damage too :lol2: Hope his insurance comes through!

Glad to hear you're ok but sorry to hear and see that the 6 is in bad shape.... atleast the other driver owned up to his to his stupidity... now I hope your ins. comes through for you! keep us updated.

Thanks guys! Meeting with the adjuster this morning. Biggest concern is "IF" they total it.

With 105,000 miles, here is the KBB private party value.

Excellent $7,565.....Good $6,940.....Fair $6,115

So we'll see what Insurance does for me.

Here's the Payoff amount:

Payoff Amount: $13,325.21

Payoff As of Date: 5/24/2010

This Payoff Amount is Good Until: 6/7/2010

Way upside down yeah......I traded in my Grand Prix and they tacked on $6500 to the loan...anyway will let you all know what happens after the adjuster comes.[/

Damn THAT would suck ballz if they decide to total it... you would still owe close to if not more than HALF!!! unless of course you have GAP insurance....

On the brightside.... from the pics I don't see any frame damage and your airbags didn't deploy (automatic TOTAL) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for yah buddy!!!

Ouch! That's a real eye sour. As long as your ensured everything should work out in the end. It's going to be a real pain to look at in the mean time.

thos epics are great!!

oh and so are the ones with your intake :P

hahahaha

MAN!

those are some horribel looking dings you got there !!! :cheers:

hopefully the body shop can buff them out alright

more importantly glad your ok!

always said there should be a law against stupidity!

• Founders

Thanks guys! Meeting with the adjuster this morning. Biggest concern is "IF" they total it.

With 105,000 miles, here is the KBB private party value.

Excellent $7,565.....Good $6,940.....Fair $6,115

So we'll see what Insurance does for me.

Here's the Payoff amount:

Payoff Amount: $13,325.21

Payoff As of Date: 5/24/2010

This Payoff Amount is Good Until: 6/7/2010

Way upside down yeah......I traded in my Grand Prix and they tacked on $6500 to the loan...anyway will let you all know what happens after the adjuster comes.[/

Sorry Bam!! That sucks, I really want to give you comforting news that it won't be totalled but the fact is your sitting within a $1,000 buffer between totalled or not. Literally it will be up to the adjuster and how much he likes you or not.

Good luck!!!! Hope it doesn't get totalled because your upside down so much!! Just remember things could be a lot worse!

UPDATE: Esurance Adjuster came. She valued my car at $9,000...........I think she's being very giving....as I told her I don't want to lose my car. The esti she gave me was for $6000.....That's good, but that's cutting it close to the "total loss" line. I do have gap coverage. Where the gap coverage comes into play is, whatever they value the car at plus 25% of what other G6's are selling for in my area. So if they are selling for $10000, they'll cover 9000 plus $2500, giving me 11,500 to pay off on the 13.3 I still owe. which for me, is pretty good, cause I would then be able to get into a new G6.....

Now, I called and spoke with the other company, they are taking responsibility...........THANK YOU LORD!!!! I gave a recorded statement to them and they contacted me telling me they've reserved a rental vehicle and repair authorization to take care of my car.

Still worried about the car being a total loss, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I love my car, I've put too much money into it to lose it! Everyone please keep a wish out there for me that it will get repaired.

• Founders

Well thats very good news! So your going through his insurance company to get it fixed, just hope they don't total it now!

Hope your 6 pulls through! Can't wait to see the new and improved Bambamm G6!!!

lemme know whats going on with the G6 meet. cuz ur the organizer and if ur without a 6, it probably wont happen

im sorry about the whole thing though :/

Right, the car won't be fixed by the weekend of the 12th. So we're looking for the 10th or the 24th.

I'll cross my fingers and toes for ya. As much as people make a fuss about having insurance, they never completely work things out in your favor.

• 2 weeks later...

The Gold and Black G6 is History!

Please LOCK THIS THREAD!