Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2006 G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great man! The Chief demands a photo shoot. :willy_nilly:

In a couple of days Ringo will owe me one of those Supporting Member badges. :huh: and thanks for helping to support the site bud!

I've got a couple of buddies that are professional photographers.....then again, it seems like anyone with an SLR camera is a professional photographer.........Luckily for us, Mark is a Marine and will always be......that way we don't have to worry about making him the forum Professional Photographer!

I've got something in the works with a parking garage, but first I've gotta detail the shit out of the whip!

Cute, but someone has way too much time on his hands.

Shamelessly promoting my own progression! Monday Morning and the day is going to be beautiful!

2010-03-01%2006.40.12.jpg

2010-03-01%2006.41.40.jpg

2010-03-01%2006.42.21.jpg

I modified my front bumper!

2010-03-04%2023.32.28.jpg

2010-03-04%2023.32.48.jpg

2010-03-04%2023.33.58.jpg

Glossy Black on the Pontiac Arrow just for show.

I just got a delivery from Fed Ex:

UltimateWeb_01.gif

2010-03-08%2014.58.01.jpg

2010-03-08%2014.58.12.jpg

2010-03-08%2014.58.12.jpg

And I had to take a picture of the Jack Daniels Girls from Saturday Night, too!

It's a shitty ass picture, but they were some hot ass chicks. I'll take the boobs on the left and the rest on the right one!

2010-03-06%2022.53.21.jpg

car looks great!

Now this is my kind of mod! :welcome:

And I had to take a picture of the Jack Daniels Girls from Saturday Night, too!

It's a shitty ass picture, but they were some hot ass chicks. I'll take the boobs on the left and the rest on the right one!

2010-03-06%2022.53.21.jpg

Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors Installed!

2010-03-08%2018.24.17.jpg

Yep, high quality camera phone picture.

:welcomeFP: still need window tint, tail light tint, and gold calipers and youre DONE!

I apologized for the camera ahead of time, you shouldn't be disappointed at all!

Once the break in period for the rotors and pads are done test the breaks you should be happy with the results. I put the slotted rotors on the Vibe and the wife's Cavalier and man what a difference.

Nice looking car by the way.

Once the break in period for the rotors and pads are done test the breaks you should be happy with the results. I put the slotted rotors on the Vibe and the wife's Cavalier and man what a difference.

Nice looking car by the way.

Thanks alot!

I Broke them in nice and easy on the way home from the Shop(My buddy Kirk's House). For the Record, we were done in 25 minutes, not bad for a complete brake job from 1st tire up to 2nd tire down.

Last night after I watched a movie, I jumped in the car and went for a ride. Got on the freeway this time and did two offramp tests. I was really excited with the first. Downhill exit and got on the brakes, and pow, I was stopped. I'm really impressed with them.....These are working out great! I'm pretty sure the rotors I took off were warped cause the front end shook like a motherphunker, which is why the rush for new front rotors...........NOT ANY MORE!

Thanks Again

My weekends have been pretty cluttered and my evenings are full of not wanting to do anything, however, the evenings are getting longer, so we'll see about those Calipers, sometime, too.

• Founders

My weekends have been pretty cluttered and my evenings are full of not wanting to do anything, however, the evenings are getting longer, so we'll see about those Calipers, sometime, too.

I feel ya Bam, I'm pretty much the same! But painted calipers will give it a very very nice finish to your rims ;)

Thanks Dude, I was in Concord all weekend at a Forum Get together, so you know I had to go there, and yep, it was nothing but asses and tittaes! There is 1 picture and I'll be sure to post it as soon as it's up.

Front and Rear BLACK SEATS installed. Some additional modifications will need to be done to the rear seats, you'll see the small gap, but other than that, it was a perfect fit.

2010-03-16%2023.31.21.jpg

2010-03-16%2023.31.34.jpg

2010-03-16%2023.31.12.jpg

2010-03-16%2023.32.37.jpg

2010-03-16%2019.37.10.jpg

2010-03-16%2019.37.29.jpg

2010-03-16%2019.37.19.jpg

Front Passenger seat was a bit more challenging, cause the air bag pressure sensor had been removed, so I had to transfer from the old seat onto the new one. Front seats have only 2 torix bolts holding the rear down and the front portion of the seat just slides right out.

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Are they the GT seats with the mesh? thats what I have and they are :agreed: !!!!

Coupe seats in a sedan FTW as long as you can fix the gap in the back seat. Whats your plan there? Also I would see about getting black seatbelts for the back seat too.

Good job BAMBAMM keep it up!!!! :D

It's going to be a slow process for filling that gap on the rear seats...I've got to make a modification to the bracket below the seat still, you know where the bolt holds the bracket to the car???? It's about 3 inches too far out, and the side of the rear seat needs some sort of padding or filler. The side section of the seat mounts flush with the car, in the coupe, and so there is a gap there on each side.......

All in all, I probably should have just done the fronts, but I like the idea of all new seats....

As far as the seatbelts are concerned, I like having the difference of color, it keeps up with the Black and Tan..............

Maybe I can get Guiness and Bass to sponsor my car???? Black and Tan