Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

OUTSTANDING! 

This POTM pick goes well with FROSTY's Coverage of the Canadian Pontiac's at the Sloan Show.

Great Choice for sure.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

that time of the month. you know what to do.

Cower in fear and keep a non-stop supply of ice cream and chocolate in the house?

I love this sight

Eh, it's ok I quess... Just kidding Ringo!! I love this place too! :wub:

Hey cowboy94541... I had a '68 Firebird years ago. I would really like to see pics of yours- can you start a thread and post some pictures?

Please help me for I am easily confused...

A member that has 10 or more posts can nominate another member, but does the nominated member have to have 10 or more posts also?

any member can NOM any member regardless of post count for either. recently, with the new rule addition, any member can now NOM themselves IF they meet the 10 post count whereas before this rule they were not allowed. i have been meaning to rewrite the rules in a new layout. jus been lazy. sorry.

welcome to this months unofficial SE of GTOs...and a Birdie. so let getta voting.

Congrats on the win. I have a framed 8" x 10" picture of my favorite GTO. I bought it new in 1967 and it was a Bright Red with a White vinyl top and a White bucket seat Interior. The wheels were the Rally II and it had the 360 H.O. motor with a 4 speed and 3:90 posi rear. If anybody can remember these tires, they were made by Elimanator and had a Red and a White stripe sidewall. These where street tires, but with a super soft compound and lasted about 10,000 miles (due to LOTS of burnouts). Throw in the wood steering wheel and shifter plus P/S and Brakes, a Reverb rear speaker with an AM radio (there were about 7 stations playing Rock and Roll). Of course back then, it stayed STOCK for about 1 week before headers were added with the Qjet reworked along with the distrubter and a Competition cam. :dancingpontiac:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...