Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks for the votes guys and girls! Last step is paint.White it will be.

Great win Indyman, you know you had my vote!

Can't wait see her in pearly shiny white!

2013 GM cargo van white.easy to match LOL :lol2: and cheap..LOL

:picard: ah. at least pick a Pontiac white. :P go G6 White Diamond.

Ghosty, have you checked the paint codes against PPG? They may well be the same "corporate" color much like how Chrysler used Plum Crazy Purple on Dodge Challengers and In Violet for the Plymouth 'Cudas - it was the same exact color but they called it something different.

So White Diamond and Cargo Van White might be the same thing!!!! :lol2:

Although lets face it, Cargo Van White is not a very sexy name for a paint. Its like "Barn Red". :pontiac:

but Summit White sounds ssssooooo plain. and isnt it a weak gloss? White Diamond sounds better and its a pearl.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasnt white diamond an elizabeth taylor perfume??? im sure my great grandmother had that in her bathroom.LOL I justa want an easy color to match.After a rain my work truck looks like i washed it :naughty:

PPG's diamond white is a 3 step. I use it to fix chips in my Sunbird paint and comes very close to matching the base white, House of Kolors silver radience coat, but then I have a H.O.K silver pearl coat on that before the clear. Been raining here all week. Calling for breaks in the clouds today then back to rain for the rest of the week. Hope the roads dry out enough to get my OL gas station shot and then hit a couple spots for fall color shots with the GTO. Then it's done for the year too. Bummin.

Wasnt white diamond an elizabeth taylor perfume??? im sure my great grandmother had that in her bathroom.LOL :naughty:

Joe, there was a perfume that was a joint venture between Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Taylor back in the late 90s. It was part Hillary and part Liz's "Notorious" perfume ....it was called....wait for it...."Clin-torius". :naughty:

But that has nothing to do with Cargo Vanna White does it?

• Like 1

PPG's diamond white is a 3 step. I use it to fix chips in my Sunbird paint and comes very close to matching the base white, House of Kolors silver radience%

PPG's diamond white is a 3 step. I use it to fix chips in my Sunbird paint and comes very close to matching the base white, House of Kolors silver radience%

Nice...Created a poll to vote on which pic to submit. Added some of my FAV pic's and nothing showed up...not even the pic's.