Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 weeks later...

is Black Betty ready to fight for the crown?

Oh, she's ready alright! However... she can't decide on her entrance music between the original by Ram Jam...

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbjyuDYtAtk

... or the Spiderbait cover.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk

sorry to say stratman but Black Betty couldnt quite reach the crown because 30th TA took it! congrats.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the nomination and votes on my car...I was quite supprised with all of the beautiful cars on this site I never thought mine would make it

believe me i was quite honored

Thanks Again

Kevin Belfry

Thanks for the nomination and votes with all of the beautiful cars on this site I really thought mine would never make it.......but I thank you for the nomination and votes...I was quite suprised and honored

Thanks Again!

Kevin Belfry

• 2 weeks later...

really have a hard time using this site, I can't find thing I have posted ...anyway I just want to thank you all for voting for my car It was a complete suprise and I was Honored

thanks Again

Kevin Belfry

30th TA

moved and merged into proper section and thread. theres no need for a new topic for every thank you.

• Founders

really have a hard time using this site, I can't find thing I have posted

There are several ways to do this, very much like all forums.

To find all items you posted by date, go to your profile -> topics (for threads you started) or posts (for posts). Alternatively you can sort "View New Content" by content that you participated in or started (there are more settings there too) but this will depend on your date range that you select you will not get "all" your activity.

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote