Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Congrats to a hard to find good looking RARE Tempest ! It is sad though, that only 2-3 cars take the time to enter this contest. There MUST be a decent amount of owners who love their PONTIAC and would like to show it off. Sadly I see less that still want to show their Firebirds and G6's-Bonnevilles-Grand Am's etc., at car shows. Really nice examples of the brand are out there, but where is the enthusiam to show what a fantastic brand this once was. Just look at the other side of the coin, and go to a show and look at all the Camaros and Chevy products that are on display. I get a ton of people that come up to my 3rd Gen and say "I remember these models, but they have all dissapeared the last several years".

it is sad that out of the hundreds of members we have, only a handful enter. thats why i took it down before. so we gathered interest, brought it back and to have more NOMs, we allowed anyone with as little as 10 posts enter. not to single anyone out but the problem with that was that the noobs would NOM themselves time and time again. which is allowed but maybe try NOMing others or stay and post and show us what has been done, what you went through. thats the entertaining parts for us enthusiasts. we have been getting new members wiyh classics but they dont really pop in that often. wish they did. and i like my G6. im no pro in what i have been doing, my skill is barely on the radar but i am the one doing it. i took myself out of POTM mostly cuz its stock and dont quite feel its worthy as is. but i guess ill say here and now, June will be interesting and will be my month. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Question....Why is my Email notifications sent to immerge4 insead of Justa6? immerge4...NICE TRY but your not driving my cars!

• Founders

Question....Why is my Email notifications sent to immerge4 insead of Justa6? immerge4...NICE TRY but your not driving my cars!

The "variable" for username was messed up in email, I sorry :(

Wow - thanks for the honor and those that voted for my car.  I have to say Jigsaw put some serious work into that GTP.  It is a gorgeous car and I can see why it was a close vote (did I just brag on my car?). Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founders

2002 Pontiac Trans Am convertible triple black

Hi there, nice of you to join us. Assuming you are attempting to nominate yourself? If so, you will need to have 10 or more posts plus provide a picture :)

GET JUR VOTE ON!!!

2002 Pontiac Trans Am convertible triple black

hello and welcome. as Ringo has stated, a post count of 10 and a photo are required. this is one of the reasons we encourage new members to do Intro threads as well as Progression threads. that way we get to know them but also see photos. without photos, we cannot Nominate; without posting, one cannot enter. so its really a win-win-win.

well it was a super close race this time. so much that we have our FIRST ever TIEBREAKER!!! get jur vote on!

it has been a long battle. but the time has come. marshalldudes time has come. you won!

• Like 1

thx all who voted for me as far as i am concerned either car was a winner but great to be on top i will post new pictures when available again thx to all 

• Like 2