Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

So how come notta peek outta U bout any of the Dream cruise post?????????

Because I wish I could be in a classic car cruise and looking at the fun make me wish I was there. Nobody does shit around here, or won't let me join in the fun because my car has seen more road use than they can fathom or I'm too young, or some bullshit. My best bet would be the nearest POCI chapter which is the Nutmeg Chapter, which is like 50+ miles from here. But as of right now I'm broke as f*ck so I can kiss a membership app goodbye.

Because I wish I could be in a classic car cruise and looking at the fun make me wish I was there. Nobody does shit around here, or won't let me join in the fun because my car has seen more road use than they can fathom or I'm too young, or some bullshit. My best bet would be the nearest POCI chapter which is the Nutmeg Chapter, which is like 50+ miles from here. But as of right now I'm broke as f*ck so I can kiss a membership app goodbye.

Somewhere in the 300 plus pic's is a Phoenix I shot, just to post for you but can't find it.

ProTip: acting like a child will only make you look stupid.

But why are you so angry? A lot of us have other cars that aren't Pontiacs, and it's been slow here. Excuse us for making it interesting. Also, I couldn't help but lol when you implied the new gen Focus is crap. How about this: know what you're bashing first. I've driven these, and plan on trading up to one. Not ONLY are they not garbage, they're nicer than the majority of all the GMs pumped out from 2006 back.

Shut your mouth while you can.

Edit: I just noticed...you said Chevy and Pontiac are different? MY SIDES.

• Founders

I figured there would be some opposition to this month's SE POTM. As mentioned there are a lot of people on here with other cars and we would like to recognize those who have done some hard work on them. If you don't agree then please don't vote, simple as that. This isn't a permanent item, it is only this month so don't feel we are completely switching gears here.

If you feel a Pontiac should be nominated, then please nominate one ;)

Umm yeah this is why I changed my vote last month lol. We are a close knit group of friends that don't all have pontiacs anymore or we also have other cars. Both the camaro and focus are owned by members that also have a pontiac in their garage. Plus you should be happy there both american cars imported from Detroit lol. My last two cars I bought were german and my next one is going to be jap. Think before you speak badly about other people on this site or you might not like the responses. The focuses are really nice cars, the camaro's are nice also I personaly would never own one but thats just me.