Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Howdy all !!

New to the Pontiac site!! Looks like a good bunch of good guys here and glad to join ya.

I'm from the hills out in a holler in NC. We just goof around wrenching on cars making them

fast and purty. But, we do make some slow cause the dang fool behind the wheel will kill his

fool self. So all the while we wrench on my ole Pontiac sippin on some stumpwater watching

bull frogs catch thangs. But anyho, Howdy All !!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

GE - its been a long time since WAYWO buddy!!!! That dang stump water still of yours have the same ol' rot gut flavor????

If you still have all them Pontiac part numbers? This would be the place to post them too !

A couple of other folks you know are here too.....I JUSTA ain't going to spoil that surprise.

:welcome: Well howdy to you too Guitarsextreme! I live just a piece up the road from you in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley

of Virginia, and we love our hills and hollers up here too. We're pretty simple folks here at FP :blink: and just love to look at

purdy pictures of Pontiacs! Ok... I'm going out on a limb here... but I bet you're into guitars, so let's see them also. :PICS:

Careful stratman - you will get more than you bargained for. GE is way into guitars.....being a former roady for Alice Cooper and all. Yeah, he is that into guitars. Almost worst than cars. The only difference is the guitars are allowed in the house. In fact, I know there is a YouTube video of GE on stage with Alice a few years ago when he came through Charlotte.

There is also a reason the boys over at Petty's garage call him the Deerslayer too. I found that out first hand at last year's Detroit Autorama.

Careful stratman - you will get more than you bargained for. GE is way into guitars.....being a former roady for Alice Cooper and all. Yeah, he is that into guitars. Almost worst than cars. The only difference is the guitars are allowed in the house. In fact, I know there is a YouTube video of GE on stage with Alice a few years ago when he came through Charlotte.

There is also a reason the boys over at Petty's garage call him the Deerslayer too. I found that out first hand at last year's Detroit Autorama.

Roady for Alice Cooper you say?... I am duly impressed! :bowdown: ...and we must have pictures of these cars and guitars you speak of, o man from the Land of Frost!

Thanks guys for the welcome!! Yeah I kind of into everything dealing with cars and guitars and way too many of both. And yes Frosty and I go back a few years lol !! He's a nut and just ain't right lol !! And yes, I have toured with a few well known bands for kicks and giggles. I used to work for a really good friend of mine as a curator for his vast collection of cars from ferrari's to chords, packards and dueseys. Since his passing we sold off his collection except for a db4 which I still maintain and take his wife out cruising in it every week. I used to work at a tv show as the mechanic behind the scenes as well.

As Frosty mentioned I do have a vast amount of numbers for pontiacs and gm cars and others as well. Just let me know just where you guys would like me to post them and I will. I'll post some of the guitars here and I'll post the cars as well. As soon as I can finger how to attach thingies lol !! Haven't been on any forums for a long time so gotta re-learn this stuff lol !!

• Founders

Sounds like you've lived an exciting life then ;) Can't wait to see pics on both! :woot:

We have 3 ways of posting your cars:

1. Can create a topic to talk about all or one of your cars and upload some pictures (this is probably the best option to talk about guitars as we don't really have anything else for that). Can follow direction here to that: http://foreverpontiac.com/topic/48-how-to-post-photos/
  2. Can add each one of your cars to our Garage with all the information and this is how you can add photos to it: http://foreverpontiac.com/topic/5476-how-to-add-a-photo-of-your-pontiac-to-your-garage/

3. Lastly, you can create in album of cars (this is probably the easiest if you have a lot of photos as you can select a folder and upload all) in our Gallery

And yes Frosty and I go back a few years lol !! He's a nut and just ain't right lol !!

They figured that one already GE. Thanks for the confirmation though....I think. ;););)

• Like 1

Ringo64 - Thanks for that info on posting stuff. On the interesting life not sure about that part tho it's probably more like. How long is this one gonna last for this time. LOL!! I do thank you and also for the info much appreciated !!

Frosty - yeah yeah I know that I will never live down the deer slayer part dang it!!

Okay, I will let ya'll in on the deer slayer thingie! My orange car requires blood or sacrifice somewhat like christine. Now, this car has killed 2 deer, 5 possiums, 2 coons, 1 wabbit and my blood from working on it. So Far !!! This car has a splitter on the nose and has split possiums in half along with the coons. Now the deer on the other hand well, lets just say 1 kind of left his head on the splitter while the rest rolled under the car for a hundred yards and the other one just rolled under the car for about the same distance. Both deer strikes kind of got expensive as far as damage to the car for some dang reason!! So, that's the deer slayer story!!

Now, Frostman you gotta fess up and tell me about those fartknockers you keeping a secret about lmao!!

Oh Dear God Almighty.

Howdy Mikey !! How er thangs in the great white norf of Ka-na-da eh!! lol !!! Frosty told me that ya lost yer toof brush. So, I carved ya one outta and old pine tree now don't mind it still has some sap runnin' out it but, that'll help yer toof stay in place fer a bit until ya chomp down on some rock candy again. Well, I see you picked a good name notallthere it fits lmao!! I borrowed the ka-na-da thingie from prof lol

Oh Dear God Almighty.

Yeah time to change the speedo.....I can't wait to see Professor's reaction too.....and there goes the forum !!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yeah time to change the speedo.....I can't wait to see Professor's reaction too.....and there goes the forum !!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Your probably right on that one Frosty!! Looking thru all my pics of cars and posting some of them I may have to go back to the turkey barn and take new pics of the tempest uuurrrgghh!!

When you are rooting around the turkey barn, please hunt up that list of Pontiac part numbers for the various blocks, heads, intakes and such you had back in the day. That will be a useful thing to post in the technical forum for the folks out there. That was a mighty useful compilation of part numbers.

There could be a Sanders vanilla buttercream bumpy cake and some Vernors in it for the wife !!!!! :mod:

Its a Detroit thing guys!!! GE's wife is from this neck of the woods, how she ended up in NC, I'll never know. How she ended up with GE, I'll never understand !!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Frosty - yeah yeah I know that I will never live down the deer slayer part dang it!!

Okay, I will let ya'll in on the deer slayer thingie! My orange car requires blood or sacrifice somewhat like Christine. Now, this car has killed 2 deer, 5 possiums, 2 coons, 1 wabbit and my blood from working on it. So Far !!! This car has a splitter on the nose and has split possums in half along with the coons. Now the deer on the other hand well, lets just say 1 kind of left his head on the splitter while the rest rolled under the car for a hundred yards and the other one just rolled under the car for about the same distance. Both deer strikes kind of got expensive as far as damage to the car for some dang reason!! So, that's the deer slayer story!!

Technically speaking, GE has made roadkill "ACE" status.

71xFRWIYAEL._SY355_.jpg

GE Was Here !!!!

get-well-soon-road-kill-balloon.jpg

Howdy Mikey !! How er thangs in the great white norf of Ka-na-da eh!! lol !!! Frosty told me that ya lost yer toof brush. So, I carved ya one outta and old pine tree now don't mind it still has some sap runnin' out it but, that'll help yer toof stay in place fer a bit until ya chomp down on some rock candy again. Well, I see you picked a good name notallthere it fits lmao!! I borrowed the ka-na-da thingie from prof lol

Canada is freakin cold. I was not using the tooth brush so he can keep it.

I think we are in trouble now.

I had some watermelon stump water in Charleston back in October. Dang was that stuff smooth. I knew it wasn't GE's.