Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

It's mine I tell you all mine.

I just realized the Vibe is paid off. It's mine damn it. No more payments. I feel like running neked throught the streets.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This is the first vehicle I had to finance but also if you total all of my other cars before the Vibe it would have been less than $8000.00 so finally paying it off feels great. Now on to toys for the car and getting the other two done.

I "financed" if you will my first car at 15.

But congratz man, now you can save a little and buy yourself a toy.

Trust me if I bring another toy home my wife will be sought out for questioning for my disappearence.

The 1979 GMC needs some love as the transmission leaks alot and maybe a big block in order.

The Chevelle needs floors, engine, transmission, interior, wiring, and suspension and all I need is some talent and it may see the road before I die.

SWAP A SMALL BLOCK IN THE VIBE!!! lol.

Congrats on the ownership! I have 2 years left before mine is paid off. I'm going to continue with payments this year and then next year, when i get my return, im paying the $3,000 that is owed on the car so i can own mine. :welcomeFP:

So whats next on the vibe?

I have gotten a set of 03/04 headlights for the car and a set of Hotchkis Sway bars. I may lower it with Canuck Motorsports springs if I have the cash with a strut bar.

I have gotten a set of 03/04 headlights for the car and a set of Hotchkis Sway bars. I may lower it with Canuck Motorsports springs if I have the cash with a strut bar.

nice! how low you planning on going? Im trying to get a hold of a Megan FU strut bar from a buddy that totalled his vibe. He has the underdrive pulley for sale as well.

1.5" - 2" any lower then I become a snow plow in the winter.

I tried to pay it off faster but there is not a lot of call for a Chubby Gigalo in Ontario.

I just picked up a short ram intake for the Vibe. It's used but it should be good to go.