Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to remove those covers... I remember reading awhile back about something with the fuel rails and the covers and fire... :D

thats the plan dan! ill be taking em off either this evening or tomorrow depending cuz i have drill this weekend :(

I've seen one with Ontario plates here but as far as I know they were never sold in Canada and they have had to import them from the United States. Right now it would be a lot easier to buy the car locally then to import it because of Canada Customs. You should have seen how difficult it was to get the new be for my truck into the country let alone a whole car.

ya they weren't sold there and they are VERY expensive when u buy in canada. theres a member on g6performance that just bought a red one in canada but it was like 7k more than mine with 30k more miles but it is the 6.0

removed the FRC's on sunday so no rubbed fuel lines for me!

also, heres some whoreage

DSCN1478_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1477_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1476_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1475_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1474_1024x768.jpg

Jedi if u can do something with all of the above pics and make me a couple sigs and avy's thatd be sweet. i can post em up in ur sig thread if needed. i dont have any real bombshell pics yet but i figure i need a GTO sig since its still a G6 one on g6p and ls1gto and i got nothin here haha

Ditch those boring Monaro style tails for these:

the older gen Commodore VX tails:

Taillights.jpg

the older gen Commodores shared parts with the newer Monaro.

Tint those tails, and just leave the white part alone, and they'll look tight as all hell, and have a look almost nobody does.

Crimson I know what the g6p & FP sig rules/specs are but what about ls1gto, can you PM it to me for when I work on it?

PS the goat looks great. :dancingpontiac:

well i dont think i mentioned it before but the F90BT head unit is going in the goat this weekend(heres to hoping my wires come before sunday) and i also ordered a JL 12W3 (2ohm) and a JL 500.1 amp. then yesterday I ordered my KN CAI. there is about to be a symphony of win.

now i got a couple people wanting to split up my rims and tires and if they go...its exhaust time..