Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

26th Annual Spring Dust Off - June 14, 2014

Frosty

The Michigan Widetrackers will be holding their 26th Annual Spring Dust-Off car show on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at the Springfield Oaks County Park, in Davisburg, Michigan. Early registration is $15.00 per vehicle, or $20.00 the day of the show. Swap meet and car corral spaces are also available. Registration is from 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon. Voting ends at 1:00 p.m. and awards ceremony is planned for 2:30 p.m. The show is open to all Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC vehicles in 25 different classes.

For information, you can contact the Michigan Widetrackers:

http://www.widetrackers.com/

For registration, car show classes, and swap meet information - you can download the show flyer at the link below:

http://www.widetrackers.com/2014%20Dust-Off%20flier%208.pdf

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

We are about a month away now. Anyone planning on coming in from out of town for this one? Killer - how about you?

You can come as a spectator too. I think it costs $4 to get in. Just remember, everything is pretty much wrapped up and we are handing out the awards by 2:30-3:00 pm.

• 3 weeks later...

Another Pontiac show...... Widetracker rivals, but Pontiac brothers all the same.

All New Pontiac, GMC and Oakland Car Show July 19th at Baker's of Milford, Milford MI. Go to Motor City POCI web site for more infowww.motorcitypoci.com

I know i'll be there.

With a complete car or looking for more parts? That's the real question.

hmm...more goodies you say? :D

Ghosty - don't tell me that JUSTA and I need to buy you some more parts at the Dust Off too?

Ghosty - don't tell me that JUSTA and I need to buy you some more parts at the Dust Off too?

no no...maybe. im actually trying to keep my buying/spending habits to a minimum. tho, that doesnt mean i have to stop looking.

I will be in Calgary so take pictures.

Oh, you know JUSTA and I will.

Question is.....will Killerspeed show up at all???????? Or will he get lost in Royal Oak?

You mean to say that you're not willing to drive 5 hours to spend several quality hours to see you fellow Forever Pontiac brethren looking at classic Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC metal, take a run down Woodward while you are here, and grab some free cold beer from your buds in Royal Oak, regardless of what ride gets you here???? :cheers:

Tsk, tsk, tsk killer.....I am truly disappointed in you attitude !!!! Shame! Shame! Shame! :picard:

Hope you can make it. Hope to have both of mine there, still have to change clutch in the Sunbird. Good luck.

so, this simple gasket job turned into a nightmare, one of the bolts snapped in the head, so i got ported heads, cam, timing chan and other stuff coming saterday, How to have everything put back together by mid next week requires me to go to Grand rapids tomorrow to pick up all the stuff needed for the swap.... crap

WOW.....That'sa bummer. 2 shops have not had my correct pressure plate for the Sunbird. Did get the fan spacer in and found a correct shroud and ordered it today for the GTO. Test drive.... to get parts for the DD. Still a bit hot but stayed constent while stopped at lights. If the shroud doesn't get here in time, I'll have to keep the hood closed. That spacer is FUGLY.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.