Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

26th Annual Spring Dust Off - June 14, 2014

Frosty

Sorry to hear about all the bad luck you are having Killer. The show was pretty much over by 3:30. Awards started at 2:30. JUSTA and Indymnajoe were gone shortly after 2:30. I stayed to help clean up but I was rolling by 3:40 myself.

Sadly, I won't be at Woodward this year......and I am not the least bit happy about it either.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn that sucks Frosty. We will save you a pin.

I stole some of the photos from you and Justa for the tracker tho.

• Founders

Sorry to hear about all the bad luck you are having Killer. The show was pretty much over by 3:30. Awards started at 2:30. JUSTA and Indymnajoe were gone shortly after 2:30. I stayed to help clean up but I was rolling by 3:40 myself.

Sadly, I won't be at Woodward this year......and I am not the least bit happy about it either.

So.... can I drive the Lemans at Woodward? :lol:

Damn that sucks Frosty. We will save you a pin.

I stole some of the photos from you and Justa for the tracker tho.

Great bud. I may need you or JUSTA to get my annual Woodward souvenir sign too.

I know - I sent the missus the link to my Photobucket album earlier today

If he does, check the LOCKED trunk for that damn L plate holder....... :lol2::lol2:

Heh! Heh! Heh! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would it be mean to say "Na Na A Poo Poo" ?

So.... can I drive the Lemans at Woodward? :lol:

Normally I would say "yes - IF you can drag your butt up here." However, if I let you drive it, I know damn well that JUSTA will snatch the damn license plate holder when you are not looking!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Founders

Normally I would say "yes - IF you can drag your butt up here." However, if I let you drive it, I know damn well that JUSTA will snatch the damn license plate holder when you are not looking!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Darn you JUSTA!!!!!!!! :rofl:

better, thanks. that Solstice GXP hardtop...WANT...SO...BAD!!!

ill be there! you can count on me since Ringo cant handle. :P

Darn you JUSTA!!!!!!!! :rofl:

No worries.... Thats not the one I gave up on from an antique shop. This is a real Royal....but newer. I had wanted it for the front, but custom bent my Excitement plate to match the bumper and like the looks much better. Already have a 66 GTO plate holder for the rear. Frosty wanted it bad, tried to swap an event dashplaque from the dustoff, :lol2: (we were display only, but I had entered the Sunbird...that didn't make it there) a coloring book an even gave him my calander with his car in it. :lol2::lol2: Figured out my radiator prob using the Chevy rad and how the correct fan shroud mounts. :dancingpontiac: I have too many other bigger issues to make right before worring about BLING. :slap: NOBODY makes a pressure plate or flywheel for the Sunbird anymore... NOBODY. Don't have a clue what to do now. I do have a 9in disk flywheel and clutch setup to get the car running/moving, but will blow that into dust the 1st burnout. Still trying to find a shop that will rebuild my current setup with the 10.5 disk setup. :bowdown:

Think you can get a CNC shop to build you a custom fly wheel? Pricey I know....but what else can you do?

I know there are other flywheels out there that will work. A 350 V8 should swap in. As long as I keep the tooth # and weight the same, it shouldn't be a prob. Justa can't get verification from anyone on what would work.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.