Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Mileage on you Pontiac?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

72 lemans has about 98k 05GP has 120k bought it with 50k 4yrs ago.Daughters GP is 210k and the other daughters Grand Am was at 190k when i sold it to my buddy last summer.sadly my good friend has a soltice with 1800 miles..2nd car off the asm line in i think 04?

Time for that focus. Or you thinking of saving up for something "funner"

I dunno, the Focus is what I want, but if I see a good deal on something else, I'll poke around.

I've been looking at everything around $15K-$18K, even saw a few 2010 Toyota Camry SE models that looked enticing...but the auto trans makes me hesitate on them.

' timestamp='1354155051' post='76949']

I dunno, the Focus is what I want, but if I see a good deal on something else, I'll poke around.

I've been looking at everything around $15K-$18K, even saw a few 2010 Toyota Camry SE models that looked enticing...but the auto trans makes me hesitate on them.

I want a newer car but It's not in the cards right now and all I can think about is turbo 6sp saab this, awd tt saab that, oh look a decent GTO, omg old turbo car, omg project car. I can't keep my head straight on what i should get for a reliable DD

I want a newer car but It's not in the cards right now and all I can think about is turbo 6sp saab this, awd tt saab that, oh look a decent GTO, omg old turbo car, omg project car. I can't keep my head straight on what i should get for a reliable DD

I actually have a list of cars that I want written down...my top three (as of right now)

1) +2012 Ford Focus

2) +2011 Buick Regal Turbo or GS

3) +2011 Kia Optima

' timestamp='1354288586' post='77001']

1) +2012 Ford Focus ST( rather have a euro RS 05-06 only i think??)

2) +20xx Buick GNX

3) +2012 Kia Optima turbo

How I think. I can't not have the best lol. Maybe I'lll be more realistic When I'm closing to purchasing. But right now its like oh that would be cool to have. Too impatient right now. I should just go test drive some to curb my wants

How I think. I can't not have the best lol. Maybe I'lll be more realistic When I'm closing to purchasing. But right now its like oh that would be cool to have. Too impatient right now. I should just go test drive some to curb my wants

Thats why I went big with what I knew I wanted. I had orginally planned on buying just a 13 WRX Hatch base with no opts, than I thought about how I might regret it down the road. I figured hell you only live once I might as well just order a STi with Nav. It has all sorts if random goodies compared to the base car. The only sad truth about that is if I would have done a base one I would probly already have my car I am sure instead of waiting 16 wks lol. Kinda funny that my fiero has less miles than my g6 now. 88k on the fiero, 93,9xx on the g6, 3k on solstice.

Indymanjoe, the first year for the solstice was in 06.

Thats why I went big with what I knew I wanted. I had orginally planned on buying just a 13 WRX Hatch base with no opts, than I thought about how I might regret it down the road. I figured hell you only live once I might as well just order a STi with Nav. It has all sirts if random goodies compared to the base car. The only sad truth about that is if I would have done a base one I would probly already have my car I am sure instead of waiting 16 wks lol. Kinda funny that my fiero has less miles than my g6 now.

Indymanjoe, the first year for the solstice was in 06.

two things

1. YOLO!

2. OMG tonight this 2011+ white sedan wrx/sti with a CF lip and trunk and some pink wheels and low as hell pulls out of RIT behind me. We pull onto a major road with 7 lanes(3-1-3) and I stayed alll the way right he goes middle and there is ford ranger far left. I'm ahead of them both then all of a sudden they are both at my door and then the ranger lets off as out of now where the wrx/sti pulls 2-3 cars on him. We catch up at a light and he is downshifting and its just backfiring just so perfectly. It sounded soooo good.

Off topic of milage but yeah I drove a 05 STi on thursday that just pulled beyond belief. It had a FP red turbo, full exhaust, bc racing springs, moda wheels, aem cai, manual boost controller, aftermarket tmic, probly other stuff I couldnt see. The turbo never spooled up until around 4k but it just really pushed you back in your seat when it did and just kept pulling.

' timestamp='1354288586' post='77001']

2) +2011 Buick Regal Turbo or GS

i thought this one wasnt as great as it sounded, performance wise.

• 3 months later...

Ok, just caught up with this topic..

Hey young gun, you da proverbial kid in the candy store.. Like me when it's time to buy a car!

oh, mileage.. on the '02 SE about 105000ish. Was a creampuff with 10000 in Sept '03 when I bought 'er.

Ok, just caught up with this topic..

Hey young gun, you da proverbial kid in the candy store.. Like me when it's time to buy a car!

oh, mileage.. on the '02 SE about 105000ish. Was a creampuff with 10000 in Sept '03 when I bought 'er.

Yeah I was hyper as shit in some of the posts in this thread lol.

on topic I believe I'm at 133,5xx miles now. Vacationing for 3 weeks set back my progression of hard miles