Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Twenty's Twenty-twelve

Twenty

The wheels look great on the fofo like you said subtle so people have to look twice and go are those stock?

I should show you the collection of detailing equipment in my trunk it fills up a full size tool bag

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The wheels look great on the fofo like you said subtle so people have to look twice and go are those stock?

I should show you the collection of detailing equipment in my trunk it fills up a full size tool bag

Thanks!

I'm getting there. More shall be added. :D

looks good!

' timestamp='1336395719' post='71447']

Love it. Definitely looks OEM.

Thanks guys!

Great shots of your upgrade. How come its not listed on your page? = No vehicles to view.

I guess I just never bothered to update that. :lol2:

Looks good with the wheels on, yeah I love working at a auction some of the time. We get all of the new GM stuff and a mix of alot of other stuff in.

very nice.

:D

Here's just a couple more, the Focus has been getting lots of attention at work lately with the new wheels, the fact that it's on Volvo wheels seems to surprise people but they seem to all agree that they look great. :)

VolvoTiggyatWork.jpg

Tiggyoutsidework.jpg

Any update on getting some center caps made? She looks really good with the new rims now you need to tint them tails. ;)

Just waiting on my friend to get back to town so we can make the overlays. :)

Tinted taillights are still something I want to try, I already tried all-red but that lasted 5 minutes. Didn't like it. :lol2:

what youre missing: window tint, tinted tails, black roof, black headlights, awesome front bumper.

what youre missing: window tint, tinted tails, black roof, black headlights, awesome front bumper.

The car's only 7 months old, give me time! :lol2:

No tint though, I can say that much. Some of the rest is still to be decided. At the very least it needs a front lip.

The car's only 7 months old, give me time! :lol2:

No tint though, I can say that much. Some of the rest is still to be decided. At the very least it needs a front lip.

Do work son!

:D and why no tint? not even a little?

For aesthetic reasons, front tint is illegal here, so only the back windows could be tinted and that'd look awkward.

Lots of people simply ignore that and tint the front windows, but I don't like that because I want to be able to see other drivers around me for safety. Because of that, I like to return the favour to others by keeping my windows clear.

I have 20% all around, been bothered maybe twice in over four years. Visibility is really not bad at all, even at night. The privacy is worth it.

Cops won't pull you over for tint, they tag it on extra if they notice something actually worth ticketing you for. ;)

I'm more concerned with visibility INTO the car rather than out. And here, you can and will get pulled over just for tint.

Yea if I ever tint my car it would be very minor/light. I don't like how it makes it so dark on the inside. I think it would be amplified with an all black interior.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iyxyk4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how tint makes it darker inside, blocking the glare from the sun is the best benefit you gain, cooler inside, stops glass from shattering everywhere, privacy, makes any car stand out more.

Quickly changing the subject, my mother and I stopped for a snack and came back to Tiggy to find this:

2Tiggys.jpg

What are the odds?

The odds are about as good as Three G6 coupes parking next to each other lol.

:rofl: