Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Sunbird is entered in a calendar contest

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Have had a hell of run today.   Thankz to all for the support!  On a related note.... Finally got to fire the MISTRESS, adjust to perfection.  The Bia's back N wants to fool around!!!   So now we are in storm mode and I can't even go for a ride.

driving_zps2b6370e6 (1).gif

• Like 2

I'm too stupid to see how many votes you're up to, but I chucked another in anyway. Did I read something about beer & pizza? I don't want to whinge about it, but by the time it gets here the beer will be warm & the pizza cold.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Voted today - day #10 - 494

Today is 13....... Tomorrow is the last day finally!!!!  Thankz again everyone, but today/tomorrow are going to be the most I've needed your help.  Have had a couple guys figure out the cheat or something jumping a 100 votes in a day. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Today is 13....... Tomorrow is the last day finally!!!!  Thankz again everyone, but today/tomorrow are going to be the most I've needed your help.  Have had a couple guys figure out the cheat or something jumping a 100 votes in a day. 

Day #,dare I say 13?🫢! #508 looks like you’re in 8th! Hang in there buddy!

• Thanks 1

Voted - Day 13 - 517

I can vote twice a day, once from my personal PC and once from my work PC. Even though I work from home, I use the state's VPN to get into the state's network and systems, so I have different (internet facing) IP address when I use my work PC.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

If I make it, I better get a free calendar outta this!!!

WE all should get a free calendar outta this! Some of us are voting so hard here!!

Voted from work - 601.

Edited by Frosty
  • Thanks 1