Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1964 bonneville rebuild

4 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

You do know they will get ya at the border aye !!Β 
oh hello mr fitzy ! What’s in you suit case ????

… oh justA some Pontiac parts officer ! …..

right then mr fitzy , bend over !!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

See if can get Louie to stand by the trailer tomorrow and I will take a picture …. If I ask him ( the cow ) nicely !!:rofl:

Β 

Thing is he’s such a lazy cow I will need to. Con him with hay just to get him to get near the trailer ! … I will try …. Watch this space !Β 

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Big day tomorrow guys !!!

I am going to Auckland (3 hours away)Β 

to pick up my new car !Β 
watch this space for up dates !Β 
oh and justA for justA ! Pictures tooΒ :cheers:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Big day tomorrow guys !!!

I am going to Auckland (3 hours away)Β 

to pick up my new car !Β 
watch this space for up dates !Β 
oh and justA for justA ! Pictures tooΒ :cheers:

Bout time ya get that Rolls kinhardly.Β  (rolls downhill fine....Kinhardly make up the next one)Β  Soooo happy for ya. Can't believe it took this long.Β  Only waitin on the story N pic's now!Β :pop_corn:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kiwi - congrats on the new toy mate!Β :cheers:

So what are you going to call this project car? Mable? Project '57? Gertrude? Wally? Intensive care (for nearing being put into intensive care by your boss when she found out about another damn car in the yard! LOL!)?Β :rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The CHIEFΒ  Β :indian:Β  is finally home.Β  Β Whatta journey and time spent waiting.Β  Don't remember the gas door missing from the original pic's,Β  hope it's in the back seat with the missing trim.Β  Β Justa for kicks......I'd name it Clyde.Β  Β Get all gangster with it.Β  The Boss can drive Bonne to shows N you can run Clyde.Β :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HELL YEAH!!! My boy, congrats brother! I love it. Got any pics of the inside??? Are the engine and trans present?

Edited by Wrongway
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Frosty said:

Kiwi - congrats on the new toy mate!Β :cheers:

So what are you going to call this project car? Mable? Project '57? Gertrude? Wally? Intensive care (for nearing being put into intensive care by your boss when she found out about another damn car in the yard! LOL!)?Β :rofl:

thank you frosty, i do have a limp now from the removal of a couple of organs, but i am still alive !!:rofl:

AND after the boss got over the stock she was banging on about what colour its going to be !!!:rofl:

7 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

The CHIEFΒ  Β :indian:Β  is finally home.Β  Β Whatta journey and time spent waiting.Β  Don't remember the gas door missing from the original pic's,Β  hope it's in the back seat with the missing trim.Β  Β Justa for kicks......I'd name it Clyde.Β  Β Get all gangster with it.Β  The Boss can drive Bonne to shows N you can run Clyde.Β :rofl:

Thank you JustA, this as been a long long journey ! the car left Still water Minnesota way back on the 22nd of March ! then went to newark ny depot , then shipped down the west coast through the panama channel, across the pacific ocean to Brisbane Australia, then down to Tauranga nz then railed to Auckland for maf inspection. then yesterday onto my trailer and down to Taupo !!!:stars:Β 

Β And yes i need to check on what is there and what is missing!!! one big thing that has gone is the passenger side head light surround !Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good job buddy! Sounded pretty good too. I even got a glimpse inside. I can't wait to see it all finished and on the road next month!Β :rofl:Β Seriously brother great job and great purchase. I can't wait to see where you take this project Kiwi.Β :cheers:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Good job buddy! Sounded pretty good too. I even got a glimpse inside. I can't wait to see it all finished and on the road next month!Β :rofl:Β Seriously brother great job and great purchase. I can't wait to see where you take this project Kiwi.Β :cheers:

mate! thank youΒ :cheers:

i have big plans for this car, and its getting its own thread. and yeah justA like on telly, it will be all done by next week! hahahaha.NOT.

kinda like JustA idea of calling it Clyde, since i do have a bonni......

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So happy for ya.Β  Very impressed it runs/drives.Β  Crosses a ton off the list.Β  Hope your missing parts are there.Β  It was very hard sometimes to keep my (TYPING FINGER shut) But did drop some comments only you would pickup on!Β  I did see a 50's hood at Barry's,Β  wonder what he might have for ya???Β  Oh yea house is looking great!!

Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

So happy for ya.Β  Very impressed it runs/drives.Β  Crosses a ton off the list.Β  Hope your missing parts are there.Β  It was very hard sometimes to keep my (TYPING FINGER shut) But did drop some comments only you would pickup on!Β  I did see a 50's hood at Barry's,Β  wonder what he might have for ya???Β  Oh yea house is looking great!!

Β 

Thank you mate ! it was hard to keep the secret ! but soooo worth it now ! and i have a new thread justA for the 57 !!! woop woop !

i must post some pictures of the reno when it stops raining!!! ... or i should say... IF it stops raining! this has being going on for weeks now! rain water tanks are full to over flowing !

• Haha 1

I am really hoping this rain stops !

As I want to take the 64 for a drive on her new tires !

the day I had them fittedΒ 

I justA drove her home and haven’t cruised since ! funny thing is.... the bloody rain hasn't stopped either!!!

Β 

BE2CAA5F-DEEE-445B-9D1C-1D3F1CAA4591.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1