Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1964 bonneville rebuild

5 hours ago, Bonneville convertable64 said:

Nice car but if he can get 73k I will be amazed 

yes Del, and that's nearly 100k us dollar !! i think he is dreaming but i do see a lot of crazy number here in nz.... 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 7/7/2022 at 3:30 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

i picked the wrong day to take the car to the tire shop Andy! its stormy, hosing rain ! and cold as!!

A little rain ain't going to hurt it 🙂 is your heater working? Car is looking good you sure have done s great job,,👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy H said:

A little rain ain't going to hurt it 🙂 is your heater working? Car is looking good you sure have done s great job,,👍

yes the heater works really well, so funny that the controls are like operating a push button radio !!!:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look at dem fancy hoops you got. They look really good on your 8 lugs - a set of wheels does wonders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yo Kiwi, I got stuck into the shed today and rid myself of all sorts of crap. In amongst said crap there was some Pontiac related stuff which I'm happy to bring over for you in September. Because I'm lucky to have rebuilt the engine and will NEVER do it again, there's an almost brand new air filter element you can have, a Pontiac oil pump priming tool, some gaskets, a BOP Engineering Viton rear seal (quite expensive and not included with some gasket sets) and other assorted doodads, in addition of course to the 2 mirrors. If you're interested, confirm for me and I'll be sure to bring them. No charge, of course. Just fill me with pizza & beer and lend us the Dodge for a week. Actually - forget the Dodge. By the time we get there, petrol will be ten bucks a litre.

• Haha 2

Mate that would be great ! 
I have next to no spares for the 64 and any gaskets would be certainly helpful as I know I will have to rebuild my 389 at v6 some stage 👍

Yeah petrol is still going up here ! Not good at all, by the time you get here I will have a roof rack and tool box strapped  on my push bike to use as my work vehicle 😩

or I might just have to saddle up one of the cows and cut down that old 64 shell into a cart !! :rofl:

• Haha 2

Oh that's funny - and not too far from the dystopian future that is looming.

Sweet, I'll load up my suitcase with anything that I don't need (fingers crossed) anymore.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Mate that would be great ! 
I have next to no spares for the 64 and any gaskets would be certainly helpful as I know I will have to rebuild my 389 at v6 some stage 👍

Yeah petrol is still going up here ! Not good at all, by the time you get here I will have a roof rack and tool box strapped  on my push bike to use as my work vehicle 😩

or I might just have to saddle up one of the cows and cut down that old 64 shell into a cart !! :rofl:

Ya know we like pic's......

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Oh that's funny - and not too far from the dystopian future that is looming.

Sweet, I'll load up my suitcase with anything that I don't need (fingers crossed) anymore.

You do know they will get ya at the border aye !! 
oh hello mr fitzy ! What’s in you suit case ????

… oh justA some Pontiac parts officer ! …..

right then mr fitzy , bend over !!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

10 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Ya know we like pic's......

See if can get Louie to stand by the trailer tomorrow and I will take a picture …. If I ask him ( the cow ) nicely !!:rofl:

• Haha 2