Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

CRAP! you just brought something up that i didn't think of. ah damn! lol

I noticed on the original pics and figured you realized that and had a plan in place already for when you move. :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i got so excited that i won the Injen CAI so i went outside to color match some stuff on the car. color matched the CF antenna stub, the fuse box cover by the battery, and the cover to the windshield wiper fluid. going to do some more tomorrow. that will be my project.

I hope everyone likes. tomorrow im going to degrease the engine bay and clean it down good. I am going to take another engine bay pic tomorrow. you can't really notice the cover and the cap bcuz of the lighting. ill try to get better pics tomorrow if i can.

25388_1386780904766_1089346663_1173837_4049954_n.jpg

SAM_0103.jpg

SAM_0102.jpg

SAM_0101.jpg

SAM_0100.jpg

SAM_0099.jpg

SAM_0098.jpg

SAM_0097.jpg

SAM_0094.jpg

Looks good and yea the engine bay is screamin for an intake, she needs some bling bling under there yo!

did I sound young and hip? :rofl:

Looks good and yea the engine bay is screamin for an intake, she needs some bling bling under there yo!

did I sound young and hip? :cheers:

you sounded like you were trying a bit too hard. lol. jk. if you misspell a little, then it might've worked. hahahahaha

I like the darker graphics better than the white ones looks good. Glad to see that you upgraded from the ultra powerful 320 cca battery the car came with. I think you will like the new rotors. What brake pads are you putting with it? The upgrade that I did drasically helped with the braking performance of the Vibe. It may catch you off guard.

i went with the duralast gold ceramic CMAX brake pads. they leave less brake dust and stay at cooler temperature then the normal. $55 wasn't too bad for them at autozone so i should be set with the brakes. I am also painting the calipers and drums black as well.

thnx for the compliment on the graphics. I really wanted to do something with matte black and get rid of the silver bright sticker on it. gives a cleaner look to it.

• Founders

i went with the duralast gold ceramic CMAX brake pads. they leave less brake dust and stay at cooler temperature then the normal. $55 wasn't too bad for them at autozone so i should be set with the brakes. I am also painting the calipers and drums black as well.

That's funny you have a blue car and going to paint your calipers black and I have a black car and plan to paint them blue :cheers: .

Sounds good though! $55 is not bad at all either.

That's funny you have a blue car and going to paint your calipers black and I have a black car and plan to paint them blue :cheers: .

Sounds good though! $55 is not bad at all either.

lol at the paint! hahaha.

yeah. plus the brakes come with a lifetime warranty. :rofl:

I went with Satisfied pads and Power slot rotors and was extremely happy. There is a guy here in Sarnia selling a carbon fiber engine cover for $100.00 if you would like I could see about it.

Now I have to clean my car damn it.

If you want I can pay and pick it up for you then ship it out from Port Huron. It should save you on the shipping.

:bacon: im going to do that too! but not yet.

• Founders

:cheers: im going to do that too! but not yet.

:bacon: NICE!!! I've been planning it for a while. I just can't find the right paint I want and have been too lazy with everything I'm doing to jack the car up and paint four calipers :rofl:

ok. i went to harbor freight and purchased a heat gun for 9.95. awesome price!!! anyways, i purchased it so that I can debadge the car. well... i just finished the two sides and it looks so much better. i can't wait to do the back tomorrow.

Also, another surprise came in. my PowerStop D/S rotors came in! :willy_nilly: