Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

i didn't know that the window is friggin $300 from safelite! thats EXPENSIVE!

ouch!!! sorry to hear about the window! $300 is a lot for that little window! then again it is an odd shape :lol2:

Congrats on the win!

and yay more FP stickers! I'm dyin to get rid of the old ones! Nobody seems to buy them :indian:

On the topic of the window: It's kind of like women's clothing-- the smaller it is, the more expensive it gets!

On the topic of the stickers: I would love red ones but you don't appear to have any left, Jim :lol2: I do have two silver ones that my roommate bought back in March or something that I think I will put on my car come spring, but the fact that they are not red is a little heartbreaking lol!

• Founders

On the topic of the stickers: I would love red ones but you don't appear to have any left, Jim :lol2: I do have two silver ones that my roommate bought back in March or something that I think I will put on my car come spring, but the fact that they are not red is a little heartbreaking lol!

You can order the new ones in red :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok. As some of you may already know, I have been working on some more mods to my car. I have added some Cipher Auto Suede racing seats, whom I am officially sponsored by now. I have installed the Passenger seat but not the drivers side. so far lookin good. I will keep everyone posted with pics and such when I am done.

I am also working on smoothing out the front end due to a lot of rock chips and scratches. I have a blemish that needs taken care of as well. lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope not. The side skirts are nice but the front bumper looks worse than a 60 year old Detroit hooker.

no. i was looking for the rksport front bumper. that bumper is rice. lol.

i have some money set aside for the turbo kit. I am dying to get my car turbo'd badly but im afraid, with the mileage i have now, the turbo won't be able to be handled well even at the max 7.5psi.

anyone know n e thing about that?

As long as the compression is good and the leakdown test is good then go for it. I was thinking if the 1zz goes in the Vibe I may give monkey wrench racing in michigan a shot.

No the RK sport is just a lip extension on the factory bumper. It is a more subtle look but it is the one that I like.

oh ok, a lip kit. any pics? cuz when i searched i saw the same thing but on a red Vibe and labled RK Sport.

I still like the GTR vibe that GM made and right now I am trying to find a cheap hood so I can make my own.

• 2 weeks later...

so are you getting the RK Sport?

i tried to order it through andys auto sport because they have it advertised but when they tried calling rksport for the kit, they found out it was discontinued. ended up getting my money back and an extra 16% off of my next purchase additional to my current 10% team discount offer. kinda sux cuz i really did want that lip