Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

• Founders

i tried to order it through andys auto sport because they have it advertised but when they tried calling rksport for the kit, they found out it was discontinued. ended up getting my money back and an extra 16% off of my next purchase additional to my current 10% team discount offer. kinda sux cuz i really did want that lip

Wait they advertised it yet they didn't have it? :blink: Odd...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys. get ready to start yelling at me and calling me a ricer.

I am going to the far depths another vibe has not been to before. STRETCH TIRES. I have done my research and i really want to flush my car out.

Here is the plan. I am going to get some Varrstoen TE37's in Matt Black 18x9.5 with a +34 offset. Tires will be Falken ZIEX 225/40/18. Its not a hard core stretch but a subtle nice stretch. I know I am being a hypothesizing myself here because i had once bashed on stretched tires but after a long time of research and wanting to get a better stance look out of my car, im going to go for it.

Sorry for the disappointment guys. I think it will look sick once its done.

I am still an import guy at heart.

Great another Toyota riced out.! :lol::cheers::rofl:

j/k 1/2 breed. :lol:

...Sorry for the disappointment guys...

jus dont let me see that thing near me.

:lol: jk. its your car, right. enjoy it. nao, rim PICS!!

I won't bash, but I will tell you what my opinion is. :lol: For now, I think this could look really great so I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome!

im a ricer at heart.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Hahaha, just kidding :D As long as you're enjoying your car and doing what you want with her, more power to you! I'm glad that you realize not everyone will like what you do and you take pride in it anyway.

yep. i learned that when i first started modding the vibe. not many will like it cuz think about it, a "vibe" modded isn't really what tuners see as a "tuner" car. but im sure as hell making a statement.

thanks for the comment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Founders

im actually looking at an infiniti g35. sorry to disappoint you ladies. :)

The halfbreed might be going fullbreed but in the wrong direction :o

:lol: a G35 isn't bad, Nissian is one of the non-Euro imports that I kinda like. If America didn't win in you buying a car, I'm glad Toyota, KIA and Hyundai won't either. (oh and don't ask lately Toyota, KIA and Hyundai have been on my nerves :lol: )

I purchased the vibe brand new in 2006. between then, I had my Eclipse GSX, GT, and GS :)

ya know, I was possibly looking into a G8 but I don't know yet. If the deal fits just right in my current funds plan, then I will get it, depending if I do not find a nice G35 sedan.