Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

thnx everyone! yeah. the injen cai doesn't give off any codes. the only one i have is the damn pcm code that i can't get rid of unless i replace the tranny. im not looking forward to that at all. i wish i would've purchased a manual transmission so that i didn't have to put up with the pcm issues the AT transmission on the 1zz-fe is known for. ugh. but oh well...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Doesn't look bad I like the hood but please don't get the spoiler it doesn't look good at all lol.

Rear bumper is meh but could grow on me.

looks good. thats a nice color...thats almost the same color of the custom painted 6 with female driver that i cannot find. <_< oh and you should get the kit. :dancingpontiac:

i dont want the spoiler. the rear bumper is meh but... i can always change it to the graphite rear. :dancingpontiac: thats the only thing i dont like on the kit is the rear.

i also really want to do the roof rail delete and get the carbon fiber roof caps. still looking into a hood. i just dont want to buy a CF hood now and do the matte black strip over again. ill see what I can come up with.

jus customize the bumper. also, if you do go for a CF hood, do the opposite of what you have done...blue hood, black vinyl...do blackish hood with blue vinyl.

there you go. and you could probably pinstripe the name white to make it stand out more. jus another idea.

"cool" for the HIDs. and "BACON!!!" well cuz...everyone likes bacon. :rofl:

"cool" for the HIDs. and "BACON!!!" well cuz...everyone likes bacon. :rofl:

OIC

keep up the GREAT work mando!!!

thank you for all the comments guys! I have some more things comin pretty soon. god i love modding. :lol2:

Also, just an fyi, after i move back to TX, by next tax return season, wifey and I are going to pay off the vibe. We will be owning it by next tax return. Also, she has agreed to let me get one of my dream cars. I won't say anything yet but I am guessing you all might know what it is. And NO is it not an eclipse. (Hint: It is a 4 door)

thank you for all the comments guys! I have some more things comin pretty soon. god i love modding. ;)

Also, just an fyi, after i move back to TX, by next tax return season, wifey and I are going to pay off the vibe. We will be owning it by next tax return. Also, she has agreed to let me get one of my dream cars. I won't say anything yet but I am guessing you all might know what it is. And NO is it not an eclipse. (Hint: It is a 4 door)

:lol2: your getting a G6 Sedan!!!! :lol2:

' date='May 10 2010, 06:52 AM' post='24228']

6000K HIDs FTW!

Also, I'm guessing an Evo IX.

Actually, as long as things go well and wifey has a job, we have decided to get an Evo VIII or IX but, also a G6 or G8. G6 would be a coupe for wifey. She likes those more and in black only! She doesn't like all other colors too much but she loves the black cars. :lol2:

' date='May 10 2010, 07:20 AM' post='24232']

Good luck keeping it clean. :lol2:

oh trust me. i had a jet black metallic 2g eclipse. they are not fun BUT, look soooooo damn nice when they are clean!!!

oh trust me. i had a jet black metallic 2g eclipse. they are not fun BUT, look soooooo damn nice when they are clean!!!

Werd. This spring has been terrible with pollen, so it's been a PITA keeping that bish clean.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats!

please ditch the blue wire loom, I hat that stuff and it looks out of place on your car.

just my 2 cents.

congrats!

please ditch the blue wire loom, I hat that stuff and it looks out of place on your car.

just my 2 cents.

i figured i would try it. I can't find any darker blue. :lol2: they need to make darker blue! hehe.

• 4 weeks later...

so i finally got my ride's interior shampoo'd and steam cleaned. i have to get those pics up. it looks sooo much better on the inside now. still some spots we have to take care of but we will be getting to them before i move back to TX.