Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MTZVibe Progression

hmm... i would have to go with diff tips bcuz my back bumper looks a lil different and wouldn't look good with those.

i really do like the burnt tip mufflers. the only problem is finding one that works just right with the show aspect of the car.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Feb 8 2010, 12:23 PM' post='9607']

If it's just a muffler change, a typical shop will charge 75-100 bucks.

The whole system, expect upwards of the 225 range.

i was actually expecting to spend about $300 just in case. i should be good. :P

How about something like this? CLICKY HERE Would probably sound better than the one you posted, and look pretty good with your rear bumper :lol2:

Just found this too, a bunch of you guys might be interested in it as well, seeing as they ship to the US and these are EXTREMELY HARD to find

Burnt Exhaust Tips

I am sure everyone has seen these pics but figured i would update them on my progress.

below is my interior and exterior lighting.

2 8LED dome light bulbs, blue neon underglow, 2 blue neon bars under dash, blue LED light up amp, and blue LED bar above the PS2

l_e50bd1a90a254301a2acd69b31da40a7.jpg

l_b51095a619314f01bc4b96b9cc9d30f9.jpg

l_1b53d2d42483437eb1bf9014ff1ce8e5.jpg

l_fc2fa27b32344133885542daf4695aa3.jpg

l_9e189dc07717404698f1e882ba063bf9.jpg

l_7dcb4e3421c144999b5666281bc62238.jpg

l_675343192ce34fdfa9848ad298bd0ec8.jpg

yeah I agree with mark, tint would be nice. That way the cops wont see it too much... :cheers:

now im just trying to figure out if i want 25% all around or 20%. i kind of want all the windows to match. i dont like really dark on the back window cuz i like to see whats behind me.

Well first off do you want to be legal or illegal? I had 25% on my old car and it was too dark for the law, but I didnt care. I think 25 all around we be good.

You know, for the interior lighting, you should do like I have done, and get LEDs inside the vents and get blue bars for your rear pillars, as I noticed that's really the only lighting you are missing on the inside :D but looks good as always bro!

You know, for the interior lighting, you should do like I have done, and get LEDs inside the vents and get blue bars for your rear pillars, as I noticed that's really the only lighting you are missing on the inside :) but looks good as always bro!

i actually plan on doing that! you read my friggin mind! well... for the LED's on the rear pillars, i think that will over due it since i will have some more lighting when i get the screen placed in the trunk. we will see.

ok. i have decided. i am not going to do crossflow but i am probably going either with this.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MagnaFlow-M...sQ5fAccessories

or this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MagnaFlow-M...sQ5fAccessories

im going to get that muffler tip with the burnt edge so it will probably look like this..

Catback_90ITRBurn.jpg

no no no no no no no

Get the CF exhaust that you talked about earleir...

FORD these guys calling it a fart cannon... the fact is taht you have a different motor that has different needs... if i had a 4 cyl i would get a "Fart Cannon" all day

Hell if i had a Manual Tranny in the G6 i would rock dual fart cannons...

i like the sound that most of them make. (NOT THE RASP) keep your resinatior or replace it witha large cherry bomb and get a straight thru muffler

dont do that flowmaster thing that everyone is pushing you towards..

holy FORD... dont follow group think!!!!

look at my car.

NO GROUP THINK THERE!

your car rocks. do what you like (within reason) if you get lambo doors and a clothes line high rise spoiler with flip flop hood then you are on yhour FORDing own but muffler... meh i am here to back you up.