Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Certainly not knockin the classic's...Can't even get the kids to watch em with me anymore.  No worries, your still my FAV......Happy Birthday!!! B)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hey blame me Frosty!! I always get the blame! That's the advantage of being the black sheep of the family!!:rofl:

Well, the car is torn apart yet again. I'm sort of in a re-design phase sort of mind type thingie. Will it remain looking like a superbird ??

or just more like a twisted bird ?? The world may never know or myself until I finish it :blink: However, I am going to try this year to run a full 

racing schedule this year and probably more on the road racing side of things and pull from land speed racing. Okay, it actually is more like 

this. I can get more sponsors from road racing than land speed racing since it is more in the sponsors eyes. Although, road racing is harder on the car 

the advantage maybe worth it. But, with the rules the Big Wang may have to come off the car along with the pointed nose. But, there is some major mods

being done to the body which look very cool and makes it more aggressive in looks and aerodynamics for road racing. However, I have made a new nose

for the superbird that is more aggressive and aerodynamic as well. So, there is some wide open areas that is happening to the car and danged if I know 

just where it will land. Flipping coins haven't worked, or flipping slugs worms, or spinning stumpwater jugs to figure it out hasn't worked. So, your guess is as

good as mine at this point.

I think that I might have found a pic of Pro. I'm sure he's in there somewhere!!

HolyGrail034.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well, with all of the excitement of the new year evidently wasn't good enough for me. so, while at work on the 2nd I cut the tendon in my right hand and after surgery it is re-attached. It's just a flesh wound lol !! But, I'll be out of commision for at least 6 weeks. so, transforming the car and work on the car has halted.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2016 at 11:02 AM, Ringo64 said:

so is it going to be a European Swallow or an African Swallow?

American Swallow - cause GE is always into the stumpwater. How do you think he hurt himself in the first place and didn't complain about the pain? Don't worry though, he can still get the cork off of the bottle using the other hand and his tooth.

GE - if we didn't hassle you, you wouldn't think we like ya'!

GE swallows ... there's a mental image I didn't need.

Where's the pics GE? Don't tell us you didn't take any. Arterial bleeding is no excuse.

On 2/2/2016 at 0:05 PM, Professur said:

GE swallows ... there's a mental image I didn't need.

Where's the pics GE? Don't tell us you didn't take any. Arterial bleeding is no excuse.

I wonder if GE has forgotten the password to his PC again? 

• 1 month later...

Okay, for this weekend only. I'm offering a special deal. I'm gonna open up a barber shop and cut hair. Now, I will not use traditional cutting techniques with scissors. I will be using my gas powered weed wacker or hedge trimmers. Now, if ya get nervous with gas powered machines. I can use the old skewl hedge clippers. Not responsible for accidental ear, mole, or any skin removal that may happen while using gas powered hedge trimmer, weed wacker, or old skewl hedge trimmers. Guaranteed to give you that new wave hair style that ya been looking for. I'll cut your hair out side my shop so I don't get any blood or body parts on my clean floor. And if ya want a new color hair I can fix that too!! I got a heap a bunch of rattle cans on the shelves to give you a new wave look with some wild colors and some even have sparkles in it. And if your looking for that really wild hair. I can fix that as well. I'll hook ya up to old sparky for some interesting and very cool looks. And while ya hooked up to old sparky. I'll take some rattle cans to high light your new hair style.

18 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Dang i must have deleted the pics of my hand dang it!! It's was only a flesh wound lol !!

What are you gonna' do? Bleed on me?

Based on GE's hair cut over tirade, if I didn't know better, I think GE got into some stale stumpwater and skunkweed. It makes you sound funnier than you are!

Me and hedge trimmers don't get along too well. I managed to cut myself to the bone with one 10 years ago, on my wedding day. Two nasty deep cuts, required a total of 14 stitches. I did it 4 hours before the wedding. Luckily I was in and out of emergency in record time. I still have an "11" shaped scar on my left index finder to prove. I blame my wife - the last thing she said to me before we left the rehearsal dinner was "don't do anything to hurt yourself". She jinxed me.

• Like 1

Now .. someone who didn't know you might be asking what you were doing with hedge trimmers on your wedding day ...

I'm gonna wager ... Manscaping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Professur said:

Now .. someone who didn't know you might be asking what you were doing with hedge trimmers on your wedding day ...

I'm gonna wager ... Manscaping.

Absolutely. Gotta prep the place for the wife to move in - you know mancaves are never acceptable to the little woman - as is! 

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Well, I had no takers on the GE's free weekend barbershop. I guess everyone was skerd !!

Frosty - No sharp objects should ever be in your hands your dangerous not only to yourself but, maybe others. Unless you need a sharp object to get out of the bindings that Notallthere tied you in lol !!

Well, yesterday I plowed up the field gettin it ready for crops like maters, korn, butter beans, peas, okra,etc.. you get the picture. Anyway I'm not gonna mess with doin the fish farming thingie anymore. Last year I should have had a bumper crop of them thangs. But, all didn't go to well. They didn't produce anything. I plowed the field like I was suppose to and buried them head first like ya suppose to and water the heck outta the field like ya suppose to. They just never produced not one dang fish. It's about like my utter endeavor on a cash crop supposedly. I planted a whole field of tators and carrots. I plowed like I was suppose to buried the seeds like I was suppose to water them like I was suppose to. Ya know all I got was dang ole purty green leaves and purty little white flowers. Nutin ever grew off the stalks. So, I said the heck with it and plowed them up!!

And ya'll think that i've been drankin stumpwater shooot !! dang right lol !!

Frosty - so have ya taken the lid off of that thar jar yet ??  

• Like 1

On March 21, 2016 at 1:16 AM, Guitarsextreme said:

Well, I had no takers on the GE's free weekend barbershop. I guess everyone was skerd !!

Frosty - No sharp objects should ever be in your hands your dangerous not only to yourself but, maybe others. Unless you need a sharp object to get out of the bindings that Notallthere tied you in lol !!

Well, yesterday I plowed up the field gettin it ready for crops like maters, korn, butter beans, peas, okra,etc.. you get the picture. Anyway I'm not gonna mess with doin the fish farming thingie anymore. Last year I should have had a bumper crop of them thangs. But, all didn't go to well. They didn't produce anything. I plowed the field like I was suppose to and buried them head first like ya suppose to and water the heck outta the field like ya suppose to. They just never produced not one dang fish. It's about like my utter endeavor on a cash crop supposedly. I planted a whole field of tators and carrots. I plowed like I was suppose to buried the seeds like I was suppose to water them like I was suppose to. Ya know all I got was dang ole purty green leaves and purty little white flowers. Nutin ever grew off the stalks. So, I said the heck with it and plowed them up!!

And ya'll think that i've been drankin stumpwater shooot !! dang right lol !!

Frosty - so have ya taken the lid off of that thar jar yet ??  

Real genuine redneck gibberish! That's Merica for all y'all!

No GE, I ain't opened her yet! Still trying to figure out if it's better in my gas tank or use it on notallthere as a topical hair remover will I wear a full Haz Mat suit!