Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Ringo64

2014 FP Calendar (entries)

post-1-0-24324300-1379369638_thumb.png

We're starting a bit early this year to allow for more time on the entry side and voting. It's Time to start up our Calendar for 2014! Please re-read the rules below and look forward to getting this going!

Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car ), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until November 1st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 2nd and last through till November 23rd, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
- You MUST be a member of Forever Pontiac
- Picture MUST be of a Pontiac (any year, any model)

Let the entries begin!

Entries will close: Nov. 1st
Voting will begin: Nov. 2nd

How to post externally hosted photos (from photobucket, imageshack, imgur, etc...): http://foreverpontiac.com/topic/48-how-to-post-photos/

Otherwise, upload your photo directly to our servers using the "Reply to this topic" button (top) or "More Reply options" button the quick reply (bottom) and using the upload function in the reply.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

What about the photo I have of the Phoenix with the A? I'm curious if that would fly. If not, it doesn't bother me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

What about the photo I have of the Phoenix with the A? I'm curious if that would fly. If not, it doesn't bother me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

Works for me as an entry :)

1272501_10201114916209674_616335326_o.jp

you can upload from your computer as an attachment or link from Photobucket.

Here is my pic, this is my SEMA 2013 build.

G8-V8SupercarPhotos028_zps27d2c482.jpg

• Like 1

nYVob8C.jpg

Damn, I should invest in a decent camera. I'm never going to beat the competition haha

...As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car )...

We had to add this in because of notallthere

Best one I have currently.

418_zps60dc2367.jpg

i dont see anything in there saying a model cant do it, jus says we cant. wonder if FPs first ever model winner Melanie Iglesias would do it? :naughty:

My 1979 Pontiac Grand Prix LJ (nocturne metallic blue).

grandprixnewplacecropped.jpg

• Like 1

hello Josephine. do you have a bigger photo? something a bit more square? that way it fits the page better.

Hey gang! been awhile...

heres a recent shot

CARSampCOFFE.jpg

• Like 1

This is my '69 GTO.......If it actually worked this time!

post-1810-0-60619500-1380632950_thumb.jp

• Like 1

My 2000 Trans-Am at a local car show in Worthing on the south coast of England.

transamdan-albums-worthing-2013-picture2

We had to add this in because of notallthere

But you said that the photo was your computer background art, you phone screen saver and in your spank bank.

I'll have to have someone photoshop pontiac emblems onto my olds.

My 1969 Pontiac Firebird, resides in Upstate NY. This car is a 350ci with turbo 400 trans, matching numbers. Painted in Velocity Red. outfitted with American Racing Torq Thrust II rims in 17". Immaculate interior with intact uncut dash. Full historical documentation with all original sales details and window sticker. 78k original miles. Cam, Holley 4BBL, T1 Kit w/ 1900 stall converter, 410 rear. Factory options include; am radio, air conditioning, rear defrost, power steering.

feature article by BoldRide.com: http://news.boldride.com/2013/07/your-ride-1969-pontiac-firebird/32771/

-Diana KyDon, owner

20beda9fb86cd511771c5ee656fa460d.jpg

• Like 1

See post below, picture resubmitted

Edited by Bandit80

Bandit, your picture is too small.

danneteFlat.jpg

Resubmit Corrected Size

1980 Bandit Trans Am SE

1 of 463 Produced

All Numbers Match, Second Owner

• Like 1