Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

• Founders

MSRP was around 50k new, its not that loaded of a GT but it has close 18k worth of stuff from Roush.

How much did it go for?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

hasn't ran yet but I would sell my solstice for it for sure. Depends on the floor if I would be interested in it or not, if its in the 30's not really, if its in the high 20's probably.

I really have no idea how much it is worth since there really aren't all that many selling right now. Manheim hasn't sold any in a really long time since they have no data at all on them. Ideally around 26k

• Founders

I really have no idea how much it is worth since there really aren't all that many selling right now. Manheim hasn't sold any in a really long time since they have no data at all on them. Ideally around 26k

There was one selling around here for $30k. Forget how many miles...

Nice.

Speaking of cleaning, gave this Mustang a nice detail. Washed, then claybar, then a nice coat of liquid carnauba wax. Camera doesn't do it justice.

We modded this Mustang, too. Magnaflow mufflers, Eibach springs, and a really aggressive set of ROH RT wheels. 18x8 in the front, wrapped in 255/40 tires, 18x10 in the rear, wrapped in 295/40 tires. Mean little car.

img1338454627979.jpg

Yesterday, I was "de-ricing" an E46 BMW coupè, fixed the front bumper, and installed a front lip. I'll snag more pics tomorrow.

Lol @ "de-ricing" Duely blundered from my thunderdolt

Does that mean scraping the burn't sticky stuff off the bottom of the pan? :lol2: