Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

EMBARRASSMENT to Pontiac Owners

Mariachi

This car has to have its own thread bcuz it is just complete FAIL!

my buddy on another local TX site raced this guy and omg. here is his post on a local forum to me.

"so i meet this guy that said he smokes hondas and other fast imports (so he says) he has a 90 sum gtp (non super charged)

we race and i won by like trailers lol so he comes up to me and said i want a rematch i was like why?Huh he tells me the belt from the supercharger fell off of how fast i was going i was like lmfao ok he opens his hood and pretends like he is working on his car and even opens up a nos energy drink and starts drinking it anyways he comes back and said that his turbo was leaking fluid i was like what oil Huh and he said no power steering becuse the turbo was not spooning lol i told him come on u have a stock gtp he said he had over 15 gran under the hood now that made my night "

it is so RICE TO THE MAX THAT I FEEL THIS CAR IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL US PONTIAC OWNERS THAT DO A GOOD JOB TO KEEP OUR CARS NICE!

l_94c47f14a9bd4182882f5a8b8e15159f.jpg

l_f53c344497ff4147863c556ad054c452.jpg

hope you enjoy!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

notice how one side of the bumper is molded to the fender and the other side isn't?? lol

I just noticed that. What a complete idiot.

I'd piss on his bumper if I ever encounter this in person.

notice how one side of the bumper is molded to the fender and the other side isn't?? lol

OMFG... I thought I was trippin...lol

WOW... I don't even know what to say... Im at a loss for words with this one.

Im not going to bag the car. Its obvious someone appriciates it and gave it maybe not the right attention, but attention. Its the driver I think that makes himself a disgrace.

...Is that a air filter I see in the driver fog light?! Damn CUZ!!!

Oh My God, that is the coolest car EVER!!!!

You forgot green quote :) And I like the hood, but that's about it, and you guys know I'm for some custom cars, but come on, finish it up before you paint it, and do something different :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...