Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

EM2 civic progression thread

Ok so most of you know the T/A is gone and I picked up this EM2 last week. Obviously I'm not rolling in cash but I figure why not make a thread now for suggestions and what not.

Car: 2004 Civic coupe. 1.7l Vtec :dancingpontiac: , 5spd, Clean as a whistle.

Plans: Keep the car as clean as possible yet adding some personal touches without fitting into the ricer critique. That being said the car only has tinted windows as of now.

HID's (have but aren't working :lol2: )

Clear the headlights

Coilovers

Set of 17"s (opinions welcome)

Gauge pod (yes a gauge pod soley because I love gauges.)

Short throw kit

OEM foglights and OEM switch (in shipping apparently) with HID's.

Call me crazy but I saw a silver civic with red capet. Oddly i thought it looked really really good. But I probably won't do such a thing.

Only pics I have now is when I picked it up but it will work for a starting reference.

529420_x640_01.jpg

529420_x640_02.jpg

529420_x640_04.jpg

529420_x640_05.jpg

More pics tomorrow I promise...

Comments, ideas and bashing welcome.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

you should get pontiac emblems and call it a pontiac civic and then drive around yelling... VVVTTTTTAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. jk.

you should lower it and get some nice rims just to personalize it a bit. :dancingpontiac:

I am thinking of a bookshelf style wing in the back. They make great beer holders for some bench racing.

Window tint is the serious suggestion.

The windows were tinted by the dealer as part of the deal. I have pics I'm just waiting for photobucket to upload them. They are 35% front and 15% rear. Wanted to keep them legal since I really don't need tint tickets every week.

IF....thats a big IF....i still have this car in a few years and after I graduate and have money to burn, you bet that a k swap would be in the books. But I need to keep reliable for now.

1280424621369.jpg

1280424627977.jpg

1280424638262.jpg

fuuuu sideways picture fail...

I know your style, if you have it your way with the coupe, I'll be one of the very few Hondas I know I'd want.

Also, I just noticed, do a rear disc swap soon.

' date='Jul 29 2010, 01:56 PM' post='34282']

I know your style, if you have it your way with the coupe, I'll be one of the very few Hondas I know I'd want.

Also, I just noticed, do a rear disc swap soon.

Ah you know me well. Indeed you will not be disappointed. Give me about a year or so and it will be looking muuuuch better. Disc swap is in the plans aswell, but not high on the priority until I get some shoes for it.

BUT I am looking into the TE-37 knock offs really hard....just debating between bronze and silver...

With your shade of silver, gunmetal. Seriously, gunmetal TE-37 lookalikes with the lip kit painted to match, you'll be baller.

I swear, do we ever keep anything stock? :lol2:

I'm sure gunmetal would look good. But if I were to color match the wheels to the body, it would keep it SUPER clean. But If anyone wants to photoshop some with the different color wheels on it, that would be amazing.

Stop talking about the k20 swap, it gets me all tickly in the pants...lolol

Thanks bill, its by no means as fun as the T/A but its a fun little car. Still looking for ideas for the car. But have to be simple...

Found some guy that put blue lit gauges from an 04 hybrid and looks SICK but he won't give up the how-to on the install.

Stop talking about the k20 swap, it gets me all tickly in the pants...lolol

LOL!!!!

Found some guy that put blue lit gauges from an 04 hybrid and looks SICK but he won't give up the how-to on the install.

i hate people like this. they are 100% gay! lol

Tell me about it....I mean hell something like that should be a given to make a write up lol.

Small tiny update, hids are installed and working finally.

• 2 weeks later...