Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Oldmanvette IS IN THE HOUSE

Hey Guys-Happy to have joined this site. Many of you know me from G6Performance. For those who don't know me, I'm Coolmanvette's dad. I own a 2008 GXP sedan and a 1975 Can Am wide body Corvette. Many years ago owned a 1990 Grand Am GT, Quad4 HIGH OUTPUT, 5 Speed manual. I also have a 2003 Monte Carlo with the 3.4L engine. Look forward to meeting you all....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeFP:

The chief is pleased to have you as a member of our tribe! :indian:

BTW oldmanvette1975 JR tried to pass off the Vette and the GXP as his own in his welcome thread but the g6ers and I were like ummmm no those are your dads. :welcomeFP:

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=496

aaahhhhh...theres now two of them. :welcomeFP: run!

:lol2: jk. :indian: and coolman has signed a legal contract that i get to use the Vette. :lol2:

• Founders

Welcome to Forever Pontiac man!!!!!!

So when you retire to Florida, your gonna look up your good friend Ringo and give him a tour of it right? :welcomeFP:

Welcome to Forever Pontiac man!!!!!!

So when you retire to Florida, your gonna look up your good friend Ringo and give him a tour of it right? ;)

THANKS EVERYONE foe the warm welcome!!!...

Maybe after I hit the Lotto (cause retirement isn't in my vocabulary) and move to Florida, I'll hook you up :lol2:

Next time your in NJ, let me know and I'll give you a peak...Or better yet, come to the all Pontiac day at Raceway Park for the car show/drag racing on May 22nd....I'm only 10 minutes from the track...

• Founders

Maybe after I hit the Lotto, cause retirement isn't in my vocabulary, and move to Florida, I'll hook you up ;)

Next time your in NJ, let me know and I'll give you a peak...Or better yet, come to the all Pontiac day at Raceway Park for the car show/drag racing on May 22nd....I'm only 10 minutes from the track...

:lol2: almost the same for me, if I hit the lotto maybe I could afford a plane ticket there. Would love to go to all Pontiac day! Sometimes I wish I still lived up there!

your gonna have to wait a while. according to him, im not going to drive it till im 25 and married. we'll see about that tho

why do i have to wait? im closer to 25 than you and im a BA driver! ;) so can i haz nao? :lol2:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ;)

Currently I'm bailing water out of my basement. It usually doesn't have water problems but we have had over 4 inches of wind driven rain with 55+ MPH winds all day with no let up in site. We had wires down (telephone) right in front of my house and a tree down on a neighbors house a few houses away. WHAT A DAY :agreed:

Don't feel bad, just 80 miles east of you, I'm not doing any better out here. LOTS of rain all day. Couple of downed trees in the neighborhood, flooded roads... and thank god I DON'T have a basement. :agreed:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :bacon:

Currently I'm bailing water out of my basement. It usually doesn't have water problems but we have had over 4 inches of wind driven rain with 55+ MPH winds all day with no let up in site. We had wires down (telephone) right in front of my house and a tree down on a neighbors house a few houses away. WHAT A DAY :agreed:

my back is killing me from lifting the buckets ;)