Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hey, my name is Tyler and I'm from Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I've had three pontiacs in the past. I had two 1998 Grand am's one was a base model and the other one was a GT. I also had a 1998 Pontiac firebird. I currently drive a 2001 chevy cavalier sedan thats modified. I would like to get another pontiac after i'm done with college. I am also a member of the Wigm-tuners!

untitled-2.jpg

6680_1185942052570_1348844572_48844.jpg

6680_1185941532557_1348844572_48844.jpg

My cavalier next to a limited edtition firebird

n1348844572_70629_5030.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP: Nice cavi. You should lower it. that kit looks really good when the car is lowered. had a buddy with a 2 door yellow cavi with that kit lowered 2" with lambos. it was a pretty nice car until he started strippin it to sell the parts to mod out his Lincoln 5.0L.

I definiatly plan on lowering it this summer, most likly on coilovers. It's currently in winter mode with steelies on it and rims in the basement. I also might plan on going for a cavalier LS look this year.

I was wondering when you would show up. I did not know you owned a Pontiac, I always thought you just owned that Cavalier that I saw at the last GM Tuner meet.

I was wondering when you would show up. I did not know you owned a Pontiac, I always thought you just owned that Cavalier that I saw at the last GM Tuner meet.

Yea, I had three pontiacs Morgan. I discovered wigm-tuners when i got the cavi since i was looking into modding it and found the site. All three of my pontiacs were stock.

nice. keep up the good work! hopin to see some good progress on this cavi. I'm not that much of a cavi fan but i have seen some real nice ones.

yea, I wanted to do something different and i rarly see modified cavalier sedans, mostly coupe's are modified. After modifying my sedan I see modified coupes driving around my area now.

:D

Wow nice TA!!! Cavy looks pretty good as well!

Thanks

' date='Mar 7 2010, 08:54 PM' post='15271']

Wow, splurge of new peoples.

Welcome to the site! Clean F-body, not my flavor with the J-body though.

Thanks

yea, i when i first got the J-body I liked it then i kinda hated it a few weeks after i had it for a while. Started to modify it and liked it again for the fact alot of people don't know what it is or its different. I had a few pople come and ask me what type of car it was when i had it at it's first show.