Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

31pontiac's 1959 Bonneville

2022 November
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Flordia Rollcall

Roadwarrior

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Nice, I was in Tampa at USF but due to health and family issues had to move back to the Ft. Myers/Naples area to be closer to home. Now being payed to go to school at FGCU w00t!!! lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in the Lutz area with two Pontiacs, my daily driver, a 2009 Vibe GT and my project car, a 1986 Firebird Trans AM... sadly right now it only has the 305 (190hp)... for now any ways.

:welcomeFP:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I lived in Oldsmar, FL in 2005 :willy_nilly:

No kiddin'? That's where I'm at right now. Moved here in 2007.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stefalicious

Lakeland, FL here. If u dont know where lakeland is its right between Tampa and Orlando. smile.gif I have some boys over there with heavy modded gtp's

I have not been around in a while i had a wreck with my gt and did 3 days work of body work over night to get her right.. but she's still ok she also ran a mid 9 in the 1/8 at sunshine i did the math and it's almost a high 14 in the 1/4

I have some boys over there with heavy modded gtp's

I have not been around in a while i had a wreck with my gt and did 3 days work of body work over night to get her right.. but she's still ok she also ran a mid 9 in the 1/8 at sunshine i did the math and it's almost a high 14 in the 1/4

Sorry bout the car but glad u still have it. Whens this Lakeland meet ur talkin bout in the other thread gonna go down??

soon i have to find out when he's off work and set it up from there.

Alrighty let me/us know.

I'm in New Port Richey and I drive and 06 Phantom Black Metallic GTO

Id like to see that. :)

theman10584 i'm in new port richey to maybe you've seen my grand prix its a white 4 door with black wheels and orange badges and brakes

• 3 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.