Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Spring Dustoff June 8, Davisburg, MI

Bruce2799

Yay! Just got word that Michigan Widetrackers will present their 25th annual Spring Dustoff, June 8, 2013 at Springfield Oaks County Park, 12451 Andersonville Rd., Davisburg, MI 48350. Pontiac-Oakland-GMC vehicles of all ages. Registration opens at 8 am. Show registration info and updates at: www.widetrackers.com. This is always a terrific, well-attended show with a good swap area and vendor displays.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes indeed. I am part of the organizing committee. Here is the link to the show's registration and swap meet flier. It should be a great time. All Pontiacs, Oaklands, and GMCs are welcome!!!! So come on FP members, come out and show us what you've got.

http://www.widetrackers.com/2013%20WT%20Dustoff.pdf

It's already an official FP meet. JUSTA6, notallthere, and I will be there!!! Now we just have to twist IndyManJoe and Nates91GT's arms and anyone else near Detroit or anyone that is up for a road trip.

Hey that's 2 less hours than driving to Massachusetts

My drive from the glorious and master state of Massachusetts is only 11 hours

10 hours if I drive through Canada between Lakes Ontario and Erie, but..... lol Canada.

10 hours if I drive through Canada between Lakes Ontario and Erie, but..... lol Canada.

If Professor can drive from Montreal to come to Woodward, you could drive from Mass. to the Dustoff. If you drive through Canada, perhaps you can pick up notallthere on the way. Think of it as your first road trip and pilgrimage to America's Automotive and Pontiac Valhalla. Plus it is an excuse to get out of town for a long weekend in June. Think of the Canadian beer you can buy and enjoy too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

DOO ETT, If you do then i will convoy up with you.

• 1 month later...

Pre-registration is now closed. Registration at the gate is $20.00. Looks like Indymanjoe, JUSTA6, and I will be there. Any one else?

Had a good time hangin with IndyJoe, Frosty and my daughter at the Dustoff. Frosty found a part for Ghost off his wishlist. And even saw something for Havoc. G6 was the only trophy winner of the bunch.

Justa66

CopyofGto12004-1_zps75df8f9d.jpg

Frosty

CopyofGto12010_zps258a65b8.jpg

Daughters G6

CopyofGto12026-1_zpsfb7e38e9.jpg

IndyJoe

CopyofGto12026.jpg

I wish I could've drove my car

But after seeing your car and frosty s i am motivated for sure!

And as always it was cool to hang with justa and meet frosty

Sent from my ouiji board using black magic

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.