Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back with a WS6.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'd have those wheels powder coated gunmetal Sam.

That's the plan, I want them dark, but not black. I may just plasti-dip what ever wheels I get to that color so if I grow tired of it, I can just remove it.

How about with a black hood?

Black hood green hood yellow hood red hood, clean hood dirty hood hairy hood... cheap hood..

If you can find hood for cheaper than a penny... F#cK IT!!!!!!

*replace hood with pussy* and it's a quote from Cheech and Chong lol

Well brad got to work yesterday and found the problem. Turns out, it was the freeze plug, not the gasket. The leak would simply run down the crease and look like a gasket.

Fj7VHt9.jpg
Rs1cWYU.jpg

Talked to brad again. He said that my exhaust gasket just cumbled when heed took the header off, so that's most likely the cause of the exhaust leak.

Unfortunately he did say that the car probably over heated at some point. The water pump is newish and the gasket is old and the pump was installed incorrectly. So that's pretty terrifying but that's probably why the freeze plug is leaking. He is going to work this week to seeing if we can just replace the plug, but we are going to find and use a different head to be safe.

But on a good note. He said all of the internals look good and there shouldn't be any damage to the car. He hopes to have it mostly wrapped up this weekend if he can locate a new head.

• 3 weeks later...

Got her back this afternoon and she is running awesome. He actually replaced the PVC system on the car to clean up under hood and added these filter. Idles better since the hoses were rotten and leaking. More fun coming this summer!

c5A0sVY.jpg

sDszJtK.jpg

Yup bought the lid. 10-12 hp just by bolting it on. Good use for $50.

Installed the 5.0 this morning. Best money I've spent on modifying a car to date.

AuuPl2W.jpg

My buddy and I finally got an opportunity to get our cars together. Decided to clean them up and go for a cruise. Don't mind the shitty iphone pictures, I'm no photographer.

42ncsVU.jpg

w209HeI.jpg

bwrDigw.jpg

pL08Jhl.jpg

csJ31fY.jpg

ww1xbVc.jpg

8PqHFhQ.jpg

IWGwxlQ.jpg

bEIeTea.jpg

Cm9EPHo.jpg

wlTNqQX.jpg

F0c4wSl.jpg

CzbxWfR.jpg

indeed you could. There are two other really rare colors. One is a dark green and the other is a midnight blue/purple. I found one of the Midnight blue cars, but it was a convertible non ram air.

• 3 weeks later...

Met up with a couple of friends for a video shoot. Had a little clutch issue, but other than that, it was a great time.

Ycaenl3.jpg

U0xEFEi.jpg

Said video?

Ermghad HEATERS?!?!?11

Video is being compiled. and there was heaters from me. But I sat there ready to smoke them. But while waiting for the camera guy to get his shit together, I vacuum locked my master cylinder and my clutch pedal stayed engaged. So I did a burnout, but it was my clutch. I wasn't all too happy about that.