Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back with a WS6.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Video is being compiled. and there was heaters from me. But I sat there ready to smoke them. But while waiting for the camera guy to get his shit together, I vacuum locked my master cylinder and my clutch pedal stayed engaged. So I did a burnout, but it was my clutch. I wasn't all too happy about that.

:/

trying to be like these guys aren't we..lol

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3So0U1BMQ

+1

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah she was/is quite dirty. And you are correct. They are Z06 wheels. I think these look just amazing.

TKdC5TH.jpgBJQmgoN.jpg

Hey cool my car!

These are actually not replicas though, they are original GM, I just tracked down 4 18's

Here is a write up about it http://foreverpontiac.com/topic/4586-hey/

• Founders

Hey cool my car!

These are actually not replicas though, they are original GM, I just tracked down 4 18's

Ohai! That's cool. Got any more pics of the car, we'd love to see. In fact having an intro thread over at "Introduce Yourself" would be awesome if you could!

• 2 months later...

Guess I'll update this. Nothing really new with the car right. Still working on graduation and getting a job is my #1 priority. Been getting a lot of offers on the car and even more trade offers. The things that some people I would take lol.

But I bought a set of Pacesetter 1 7/8" LT's with 3" offroad Y-pipe. They look ugly but I'm going to paint them up and make them look better. Friend of mine is moving and he is the one that will be putting them on so I it'll be a little while. But I found them for dirt cheap and didn't want to pass them up for the price.

MCBFPgc.png

Also my front wheels was very dull so I took to some of the mothers powerball tools and made it come back to life.

A3Ri0fY.jpg

8F2R9OQ.jpg

After one run

tKYPUVO.jpg

Mostly finished

24CRnTR.jpg

Just went for a little drive.

QtiF3fP.jpg

And just something to keep me motivated. :)

ppsJD9Z.jpg

Yeah I know i need to, but I don't have the means to make a new one lol

Headers are in the garage awaiting for my buddy to get time to put them on

• 2 months later...

Got one of their numbers. She was hot as hell but absolutely retarded. So she was exactly what I was expecting.

This forum is just beyond dead. And I though GAGT was boring.

Got one of their numbers. She was hot as hell but absolutely retarded. So she was exactly what I was expecting.

There's activity, I'm surprised nobody else is talking here.

Do you even go outside this thread? lol

That's what I was getting at. :lol:

What can ya say, black TA's rule...

hppp-1301-02-o-1994-pontiac-trans-am-GT_

Speaking of never leaving their threads, holy balls! :lol:

And yes, black 4th gen T/As are nasty.

I do actually, I still don't see much lol

Seems a lot of forums are dead these days. Usually I see lots of builds during winter, but only a few on all of my forums. I think everyone is now on facebook groups.